26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Indeed.. He is behind the "Mikkas" project and also coproduces with Nicolas under Backslash vs. Mikkas and Cave & Prey.

He also did a few tunes under the alias Tornado.. Which was hands-up.. hard dance style!
Backslash vs Mikkas I know of..Cave & Prey not at all..gonna go check that out later.

Tornado I've discovered very recently..with the tune Storm

boring track :sleeping:

Hey guys.....We wish you a merry rest christmas and good luck and a happy new year. Thanks for tune in with us. We hope you enjoyed the Set. For more information and future projects ore productions, please visit www.myspace.com/reminderofficial

Thanks again and bye
Michael & Gregi
REMINDER

Hey guys.....We wish you a merry rest christmas and good luck and a happy new year. Thanks for tune in with us. We hope you enjoyed the Set. For more information and future projects ore productions, please visit www.myspace.com/reminderofficial

Thanks again and bye
Michael & Gregi
REMINDER

thank you and Merry Christmas to you too :grinning2:

Backslash vs Mikkas I know of..Cave & Prey not at all..gonna go check that out later.

Tornado I've discovered very recently..with the tune Storm

Cavé & Prey makes very solid tunes.. Not sure what genere to put it under.. Maybe hardtrance blend with a bit of dance.. Kinda hard to but in under a genere!

and Plastic Angel??? :unsure:

bg??? :blink:

isnt it spelled with two i's not two k's? Miika or are we not talking about the same person?
thought the same:grinning2:

Not sure.. The one im talking about is signed as a remixer for Megara Vs. Dj Lee and made a banging remix of sebastian brandt's "Technology" a while back :unsure:

thx for explantion, Megara vs. DJ Lee is also known as Apollo ??

Cavé & Prey makes very solid tunes.. Not sure what genere to put it under.. Maybe hardtrance blend with a bit of dance.. Kinda hard to but in under a genere!

Yeah they seem to take "techno-ish" sounds and put them under trance contexts, and they always seem to change the timed beat of 4/4

Back