26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Well i listen to trance for many years too lol, and thats why I DONT agree with you :mask:

Yea we had some good tunes but was much harder finding quality in 2008 than the previous years

I think 2008 was the best ever for trance ... trance evolved and there is still classic trance too.:miss:

bleh ..... i really cant stand this track ... sweet dreams of my *** yeah -_-" lol

anw, i'll be back later ... c ya ! :)

This one is new not?

:grinning2:

anyway... this remix is great like the syths

Well i listen to trance for many years too lol, and thats why I DONT agree with you :mask:

Yea we had some good tunes but was much harder finding quality in 2008 than the previous years

okay your opinion but okay the important think is Trance around the world and every year!!!!

but i see many Smartasses here:grinning2:

:iagree:

but that makes me even more thankful to those few great producers keeping trance alive! :super:

Blank and Jones 1202 Listeners

<object width="580" height="200">
<param name="movie" value="somefilename.swf">
<embed src="http://tcifka.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pT4_xfEb1UlO4Ir-j70yONPqaFxaEXbqu6ESjbsMvHVvNFFASFRsnuo3EnTK3zae2XMqrRhLUNWA/Blank%20%26%20Jones.swf" width="580" height="200">
</embed>
</object>

I think 2008 was the best ever for trance ... trance evolved and there is still classic trance too.:miss:

Lol fair enough, I wont argue my case... But I do not agree... we can discuss it later:mask:

:super:

Back