26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
no u dont. and i listen to far more than just astral projection. i care not to make a list of the psy names i listen to at this time.

conclusion: when it comes to "epic trance" (the word uplifting is becoming boring now) i prefer the older, trance sounds from back in 1999-2004 than compared to today's sound.

You exactly read my mind.. I think the same thing. 1999-2004 were genuine tunes, after many dj's only copied this style and melodies.

no u dont. and i listen to far more than just astral projection. i care not to make a list of the psy names i listen to at this time.

conclusion: when it comes to "epic trance" (the word uplifting is becoming boring now) i prefer the older, trance sounds from back in 1999-2004 than compared to today's sound.

but who the hell invented uplifting name? i always knew trance known just like trance, melodic in this case:grinning2:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

you missed fine taste today :unsure:

I know:unsure:
my grandma is to blame for that, she complained I wasnt spending time with the family,,,
I tried make her listen to Galen last night, I think she is denying me now:mask:

well thats beside the point.

thanks for confirming what i said and proving yourself wrong :)

Back