26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
how could i give it to you ? :grinning2:

I'll pay for the shipping via PayPall. I'll PM you my snail mail address. (kiss) :love::music::cat:

I know:unsure:
my grandma is to blame for that, she complained I wasnt spending time with the family,,,
I tried make her listen to Galen last night, I think she is denying me now:mask:
:LMAO:

oh well, you can get it later anyway :grinning2: it was nice sexy house :grinning2:

but who the hell invented uplifting name? i always knew trance known just like trance, melodic in this case:grinning2:

Interesting question... Me too actually :)

i think it's invented to make a distinction within the 'big genre' Trance... But maybe Ronny can clarify a little more about this? :hug:

:LMAO:

oh well, you can get it later anyway :grinning2: it was nice sexy house :grinning2:

:mask:
hahah Sexy music is always good

but who the hell invented uplifting name? i always knew trance known just like trance, melodic in this case:grinning2:

here is a lil background on the "uplifting" word itself according to wiki:

The term has been used to describe what most other people call "epic trance" in the UK's trance scene to describe some non UK-based commercial trance acts, like Brooklyn Bounce or Darude, which has created some confusion in terminology and classification. Many UK fans call those acts "uplifting house" (when really these artists are closer to progressive house/trance than uplifting trance). The term is also used on the psytrance/Goa trance scene, although these styles are not really meant to sound uplifting (there is the possibility some people may be thinking of the term "uplifting" in this case to mean "euphoric").

I know:unsure:
my grandma is to blame for that, she complained I wasnt spending time with the family,,,
I tried make her listen to Galen last night, I think she is denying me now:mask:
hahahahhah. Hey grandma, this is galen behr he plays electonic music. electo what sunny boy??? SMACK

I'll pay for the shipping via PayPall. I'll PM you my snail mail address. (kiss) :love::music::cat:

Well, let me know after 6.1.2009. Then i can send it to you directly from uk. Tomorrow ill leave parrents residence and moving to Brno city.

You exactly read my mind.. I think the same thing. 1999-2004 were genuine tunes, after many dj's only copied this style and melodies.

I love psy-trance......I'd like to listen something like that in afterhours...:grinning2:

The term has been used to describe what most other people call "epic trance" in the UK's trance scene to describe some non UK-based commercial trance acts, like Brooklyn Bounce or Darude, which has created some confusion in terminology and classification. Many UK fans call those acts "uplifting house" (when really these artists are closer to progressive house/trance than uplifting trance). The term is also used on the psytrance/Goa trance scene, although these styles are not really meant to sound uplifting (there is the possibility some people may be thinking of the term "uplifting" in this case to mean "euphoric").

hmmm.. :blink: That descirption sounds nothing like the uplifting we know today :blink:

Hellos :hug:

If I did playdoh would call for an ambulance with two strong men and a straight jacket :lol:

I wanna see pictures of that scene :morepics: :lol:

Hi ClubGirl :hug:

a hell with wiki, this guys only invent names for music, for me trance was always melodic, if uplifting is a sub-genre how the real trance sounds:dontknow:

I love psy-trance......I'd like to listen something like that in afterhours...:grinning2:

Coming from Israel, Ive listened to it waaay to much...
these days I cannot handle it even not for a minute

June Reactor is good tho so is G.M.S live

Back