26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
whats this style of music called please? its a bit diff than my normal trancefix but it seems to have the hairlifting melodies i love!!!!:choon:

the style u are hearing is referred to as tech dance :) sometimes often called tech trance :mml: :mml:

whats this style of music called please? its a bit diff than my normal trancefix but it seems to have the hairlifting melodies i love!!!!:choon:

TECH DANCE!! :super::super::super::super::super:

AND NOW:

Conrad S - Onegoa (Remo-Con Tech Dance Remix)

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really is difficut to define trance for me is all kind of music that altered the emotional state like the trance concept..

Trance is such a big genre that influence in all styles of dance music, house, electro, techno....

hard dance and tech trance.

imo prolly the closest to the original life form in less heavily watered down DNA.

really is difficut to define trance for me is all kind of music that altered the emotional state like the trance concept..

Trance is such a big genre that influence in all styles of dance music, house, electro, techno....

Thats why trance is the best. Nothings gonna change my mind.

Back