26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
I so love Prototype.. almost as much as Narky Light.. if he will play that today also then im in 7th heaven

it would be very very very very awesome if Marcus Schossow decided to do a full 100% special tone diary episode packed with nothing but tech dance choons :mml:

preaching to the converted bro.

music is a journey with no destination, just travel...
angelsmiley028ko1.gif

Just a shame its pretty much a minority

it would be very very very very awesome if Marcus Schossow decided to do a full 100% special tone diary episode packed with nothing but tech dance choons :mml:

Exactly..

To be honest ?

Its not the same schossow who played at EOYC, no new filthy electro tunes, just some progressive stuff that can be played by various djs...

And one more thing, he is producing less lately. So many time when Girl Success has been released ; / Its not the same producer as in 2007

Exactly..

To be honest ?

Its not the same schossow who played at EOYC, no new filthy electro tunes, just some progressive stuff that can be played by various djs...

And one more thing, he is producing less lately. So many time when Girl Success has been released ; / Its not the same producer as in 2007

u are very correct about that :yes:

sometimes he is playing electro here, sometimes he is playing trancey there. personally, i wish he would stick with electro and progressive (but not the fluffy kind of prog if u know what i mean ;P)

Antonio & Vivildi - Konzert

\/ Bach (hehe) matey, four seasons... *looks at title and replaces an I for an A*

Last edited:

Back