• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:super: :super: :super:

Solid set Dave Nadz :) Keep it going :music:

it has been ages since ive been here....so good to be back....needed the music

i found this radio some days ago, and since then i am here, but infortunately i can't be here regulary, due to my work, flight atendant, flying around the world

i found this radio some days ago, and since then i am here, but infortunately i can't be here regulary, due to my work, flight atendant, flying around the world

well i used to come on line almost every day but I moved countries and my connections is not very user friendly so yea...plus I dont have much time:s but it is always great when I am able to tune in and listen to good music:)

tuned in loving the energy of the past few tracks, & first time hering most of them too

what airline you go on? :)

really great uplifting set...made my day better

Glad to hear this :music:

hello dave :wave:

really nice set, except the track with the vocals, but that's just me i'm not a fan of vocals :)

hello dave :wave:

really nice set, except the track with the vocals, but that's just me i'm not a fan of vocals :)

Me neither, but then again most know that :lol:

I do have some favourites though :music:

Awww Im loving this set!!!

I like flying...and airports in general lol...

i worked in several, right now i am in Virgin Atlantic, i'm kinda surprised they accepted me, i'm not English, i'm Italian:)

nice, Branson must believe in equal opportunity employment than :lol:

:super: :super: :super:

:grinning: Awesome track selection!

Awww Im loving this set!!!

I like flying...and airports in general lol...

i have a problem, some of my colegues doesn't like trance, and sometimes when i am in a place with some good club with a gig, i need to go alone they want to go, but other times i have colegues are crazy with trance, ...well i don't mind to go alone:)

Back