Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i have a problem, some of my colegues doesn't like trance, and sometimes when i am in a place with some good club with a gig, i need to go alone they want to go, but other times i have colegues are crazy with trance, ...well i don't mind to go alone:)

so you live in Italy than?...its my next destination on the European tour :)

i read you came to TE t4e, wich airline you flew?

KLM...not as good as British Airways though, i didn't have enough leg room :p

no i live in UK:)

you gonna love it:grinning: when you thinking go to my home land?

nice, i lived in UK for 5 years :)

not sure...maybe in the fall :)

Just do whatt im doing , play trance at work . Im a Phys Ed teacher, i put trance music in my gym when kids are training lol Do the same, put trance beats in the plane !!!!
i have a problem, some of my colegues doesn't like trance, and sometimes when i am in a place with some good club with a gig, i need to go alone they want to go, but other times i have colegues are crazy with trance, ...well i don't mind to go alone:)

Just do whatt im doing , play trance at work . Im a Phys Ed teacher, i put trance music in my gym when kids are training lol Do the same, put trance beats in the plane !!!!

lol well i try it, even put in the players for the passegers, i have some Cd's, but we need to foloow the company policy, but Branson is a open minded, some day i tell him to put trance on the planes....lol

i worked in several, right now i am in Virgin Atlantic, i'm kinda surprised they accepted me, i'm not English, i'm Italian:)

So am I, but that don't make us bad 'ole gals. :grinning: :cat:

I wish Id had you as my teacher, would have made me workout a hell of alot more

well i will be a bit more, tomorrow i have a flight to Tokyo, so i must have some sleep, it's a loooooooong flight

KLM...not as good as British Airways though, i didn't have enough leg room :p

So ... you're telling us that you are a BA snob. Gee. First class. Even in coach. :mask:

Back