• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lazarus - Back From The Dead 162 (August 2013) :book:

http://lazarustrance.wordpress.com/

01. Silica - Katana [Defcon]
02. ID - ID [Defcon]
03. Grizli Man - Evolution (Kaimo K Remix) [D.MAX]
04. Magic Sense feat. Daniel Nova - Phoenix (Simon O'Shine Remix) [AudioResearch]
05. Etasonic - Wonder Of This Planet (Grazba Epic Mix) [Defcon]

3rd Premiere of the show. Now Defcon is bringing Etasonic aboard, and they're having their new regular in Grazba remixing him :clap::clap::clap::clap:

02. ID - ID [Defcon]
04. Magic Sense feat. Daniel Nova - Phoenix (Simon O'Shine Remix) [AudioResearch]

3rd Premiere of the show. Now Defcon is bringing Etasonic aboard, and they're having their new regular in Grazba remixing him :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Nope
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

a dream

Hi Polar :hug:

How are you today?

While slumbering near cat Jacky, I dreamt finding a hand, protruding from the sand, between the bushes near a large sportfield / area :hmmm: I decided to call the police, and because I don't have a mobile phone, I go to some people at a nearby terrace. The first man is large and bold, sleepy, doesn't much care. A second guy understands there's no fun going on, and does call the police. After a short while a policeman (without real uniform, just citizen clothes) joines me. While we're walking to the edge of the sportsfield, I do ask him after his license. With a polite smile he hands me and I do notice amongst others: member of arrest team. I hand him his licence back and we're almost at the very spot :hmmm: From between the bushes cat Liana comes around as she reckognises my voice. Then we're at the hand in the sand. It's still there

:bumpit: I awake :yawn: still wondering how the dream would continue ... :)

918 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM

02. ID - ID [Defcon]

3rd Premiere of the show. Now Defcon is bringing Etasonic aboard, and they're having their new regular in Grazba remixing him :clap:

Etasonic
Etasonic
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Etasonic

Alias: André Heringlake

Genres: Ambient, Chillout, Progressive, Trance
Profile: Producer

There are currently 63 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 53 guests)

danmark_ori, kirserezha, Above1stBase+, J PAVLOV, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X+, boww!, Joao Lameu, MaxRS+, tranceHeaven33, skilly bong+

Wonderful Breakdowns music :music: Emotional Trance 4ever :dance:

908 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM

02. ID - ID [Defcon]

Hi every one Grazba trance DJ/producer from algeria , love the radio ! hope to get a show on it one day :) !

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 63 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 53 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, tranceHeaven33, boww!, kirserezha, skilly bong+, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X+, J PAVLOV, Joao Lameu, MaxRS+

music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

02. ID - ID [Defcon]
06. Ronny K. - City Of Angels [MOTIV8]

artworks-000054973136-kau3qj-original.jpg

While slumbering near cat Jacky, I dreamt finding a hand, protruding from the sand, between the bushes near a large sportfield / area :hmmm: I decided to call the police, and because I don't have a mobile phone, I go to some people at a nearby terrace. The first man is large and bold, sleepy, doesn't much care. A second guy understands there's no fun going on, and does call the police. After a short while a policeman (without real uniform, just citizen clothes) joines me. While we're walking to the edge of the sportsfield, I do ask him after his license. With a polite smile he hands me and I do notice amongst others: member of arrest team. I hand him his licence back and we're almost at the very spot :hmmm: From between the bushes cat Liana comes around as she reckognises my voice. Then we're at the hand in the sand. It's still there

:bumpit: I awake :yawn: still wondering how the dream would continue ... :)

Very interesting dream, sounds like something out of a Mystery novel :) I would've love to know how it ended :hmmm: (why did you wake up? :ee:)

907 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 162 on AH.FM

:angel:

http://www.englishmoviez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/City-of-Angels-300x300.jpg

Directed by Brad Silberling the movie City of Angles is a good romantic movie :book:

Ronny K.
Ronny K.
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ronny K.

Aliases: Advanced, Onyx (17), Roland Kempny

Locations: London, Prague, Brno, Ostrava

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 39 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, skilly bong+, kirserezha, Above1stBase+, tranceHeaven33, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X+, J PAVLOV, Joao Lameu, MaxRS+

chooned in! \o/

Back