Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Part 1

1- Manvel Ter-Pogosyan & Soren S. - Tears Of Armenia {Deepblue}
2- Aleksey Beloozerov - Around The Moon (Mike Emvee Remix) {Ora}
3- Adymus - Luminous Beings {Enhanced}
4- Priority One - Precision Movement (Andy Tau Remix) {Upbeat}

Tuned :wave: :music:

I got up early for your show, guys. (8am) I missed it live last week, wasn't about to this week. No way. (kiss, kiss) :super::music::love::cat:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds. No! I don't wanna wait! :p

Hi Wailo. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

The Cat Lady, wailo+, TeroA+, Haig+, Lokki+, Don Martinez, Raffi+, Kams321, Squall+, cifvts, trancefan0883+, MasterT

Look at this. Me and ALL GUYS. None of the other ladies are up and around. My cup runneth over with joy and great affection. :love::cat:

(unpoof)

Damn! I'm not sitting around in my undies with all the doors and windows open today! Cold front roared in last night! All doors and windows are closed and I've wearing long cords, an undershirt and a sweater! No heat.I don't care how cold it is, I can't afford to run the heat. Wow! Polar would love this! It went from 92° to 48°! Ha! :lolz::cat:

So stressful to just by reading it.
we still waiting for the good to happen:hug:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds. No! I don't wanna wait! :p

Hi Wailo. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

(kiss) (kiss) (kiss)

How are you TCL:hug: I know cats do not have the patience to wait :)

Hey Wailo :friends:

1st Thanks...
2nd u mean last month
3rd lol
:)

Yeah, yeah. Last MONTH. I had to catch it on Replay. It was great but not as satisfactory as it when it's live and YOU are here. (kiss) :music::love::music::cat:

Part 1

5- Cosmic Gate feat Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Sied Van Riel remix) {Maelstrom/Blackhole}

* Now Listening : 925 ~ Haig & Raffi - Sensual Bliss 008 Part 1 on AH.FM *

Part 1

5- Cosmic Gate feat Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Sied Van Riel remix) {Maelstrom/Blackhole}

:bravo: :hug::super: not enough time .. .. .. :hmmm:

* Now Listening : 920 ~ Haig & Raffi - Sensual Bliss 008 Part 1 on AH.FM *

(unpoof)

Damn! I'm not sitting around in my undies with all the doors and windows open today! Cold front roared in last night! All doors and windows are closed and I've wearing long cords, an undershirt and a sweater! No heat.I don't care how cold it is, I can't afford to run the heat. Wow! Polar would love this! It went from 92° to 48°! Ha! :lolz::cat:

:lol: Just found your message ! :cap: Was at ICQ with DJ Lexy :)

Hello Guys :wave: ready for Middle east in the mix?

as I always say to DJs, we need some eastern melodies for that event:)

David :super::hug:
hi wailo,how you been?:hug::bravo:

So stressful to just by reading it.
we still waiting for the good to happen:hug:

(kiss) (kiss) (kiss)

How are you TCL:hug: I know cats do not have the patience to wait :)

Yeah. Things really suck. I wish my 401k money would arrive. I made the mistake of watching the news last night. There's talk about nationalizing some of the banks. That caused another BIG drop in the DOW. It's at its lowest since the early 80s. My 401k has lost 1/2 its value in 8 months. And NOW I have to take a distribution. So instead of getting $22K, I'll wind up with less than $10K, and I have to live on that until I get some freaking employment. I estimate that it will last me only about 6 months. And that's if I do NOTHING but keep from defaulting on my bills. :p

Yeah. Things really suck. I wish my 401k money would arrive. I made the mistake of watching the news last night. There's talk about nationalizing some of the banks. That caused another BIG drop in the DOW. It's at its lowest since the early 80s. My 401k has lost 1/2 its value in 8 months. And NOW I have to take a distribution. So instead of getting $22K, I'll wind up with less than $10K, and I have to live on that until I get some freaking employment. I estimate that it will last me only about 6 months. And that's if I do NOTHING but keep from defaulting on my bills. :p
WTF??:blink:

i hope you can fix your money problems hun:hug:

Back