• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:console:
we are in dificult times,but i guess that´s not forever:hug:

TRUE!
It only just feels like it. As my Dad always says, "This too, shall pass." :grinning:

In the meantime, there's Trance Music, and there's love and affection. That will do me just fine for today. :super::music::love::cat:

* Now Listening : 921 ~ Haig & Raffi - Sensual Bliss 008 Part 1 on AH.FM *

Hello Guys...nice to see you here

:music: Listened earlier to the previous part :super: just late
entering the Forum :ee:

Part 1

1- Manvel Ter-Pogosyan & Soren S. - Tears Of Armenia {Deepblue}
2- Aleksey Beloozerov - Around The Moon (Mike Emvee Remix) {Ora}
3- Adymus - Luminous Beings {Enhanced}
4- Priority One - Precision Movement (Andy Tau Remix) {Upbeat}
5- Cosmic Gate feat Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time (Sied Van Riel remix) {Maelstrom/Blackhole}
6- Daniel Loubscher & Illyra - Golden Sky (Castra remix) {Real Legacy}
7- Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor Vocal Mix) {Direxion Entertainment}
8- Christian Zechner - November Mourning (C systems Dub) {Unearthed}
9- 4 Strings - Let Me Take Your Breath Away (Orjan Nilsen Remix) {Liquid}

here :mml:

Hi everyone :wink: , just tuned in :music: ...

Hi Don. (kiss) :hug:

Welcome to AfterHours! This is the best radio station in the known Universe and this Forum has the best people on the Net. I hope that you will love it here as much as we do. (rekiss) :super::music::friends::cat:

* Now Listening : 926 ~ Haig & Raffi - Sensual Bliss 008 Part 1 on AH.FM *

cool:bravo:
i´m doing fine too,still looking for a job:wall:
but i take my free time to mix and to produce:music:

:book: Applied for a job a few hours back - but I'm prepared for yet a period of hunting .. .. .. :p :music:

Will try to manage some although i bet you will not be able to listen to our set :smile:

4 AM CET ? :lol:

ops too late, actually, this is one of the downs with events, impossible to catch all of it. I would prefer if divided into 2, 3 or even 4 days (12, 8 or 6 sets per day) to be aired at peak times, so we can all listen and vote. I think every DJ should have a fair time slot.

I was mean to talk to staff and members about it.. but... :yawn: :yawn:

:beat: (to myself) :lol:

The other women here that I know who have lost their jobs aren't in as bad a shape as me. They have husbands with jobs or they have kids and the state gives them 4 times as much as they give me. I have no husband to take care of me, my beloved boyfriend lost his job, too, and the state couldn't care less about single ladies like me. :(

On the upside, I'm still alive, and where life lingers, hope endures. My boyfriend loves me, and my friends do too. I'm not homeless yet and all of my cats are with me, I still have food in the house and gas in my car, so it's not horrible, merely bad. :grinning::cat:

keep your spirit high:grinning: we will love you for it :hug:

Back