28-02-2012 Deepress & TyPhone - Soulborn Waves 044

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
This time I've selected slower tracks than usualy. Lets start a little deeper.

1. Johan Gielen, Jan Vervloet - Music For Free (Mark Sherry's Outburst Remix)

Hi:wave:

Just want to tell you now my honest opinion and I hope you won't be upset with me after if you will,it'll pass you. I have no idea what happened with you with this set or lately...where are the sets you used to play? this set wasn't my style at all or I should probably say it was a pretty bad one,weren't more than like 2-3 tracks that I really enjoyed...maybe it sounds too rough,harsh and I'm sorry and I apologize for that but...I'm a bit diappointed,was tuning in especially for this show now,because I used to like it. Probably it was just me with this opinion/idea from how many we are now here:friends:

me-runs-away from awkward situation :bully:

Hi:wave:

Just want to tell you now my honest opinion and I hope you won't be upset with me after if you will,it'll pass you. I have no idea what happened with you with this set or lately...where are the sets you used to play? this set wasn't my style at all or I should probably say it was a pretty bad one,weren't more than like 2-3 tracks that I really enjoyed...maybe it sounds too rough,harsh and I'm sorry and I apologize for that but...I'm a bit diappointed,was tuning in especially for this show now,because I used to like it. Probably it was just me with this opinion/idea from how many we are now here:friends:

Well, to be honest, i was expecting this, but 100 people, 100 tastes and mine is still evolving, I just play what i like. Nothing more in it :friends:

Yes... I finally found a use for this...

not-sure-if-heartless-or-just-a-coward.jpg

Is not an awkward one:) if you'd have listened to this show regularly you'd have known what I'm talking about. What I said wasn't with a bad intention,not at all :music:

2. Tiesto - Traffic (Tristan Garner remix)

Well, to be honest, i was expecting this, but 100 people, 100 tastes and mine is still evolving, I just play what i like. Nothing more in it :friends:

Yup,you're right,tastes can't be discussed and if 100 people will like your sets and your new sounds it doesn't matter if 2 or 3 will dislike it and of course I think that it doesn't worth to change all these things just for some of that few people. It seems that I don't know you so well:p thought that you like something else:)

I dont mind bit of change once in a while...although the set was not really my thing but still i enjoyed it :)

@Ella

i know it wasnt bad intention ... you said what you felt :)

3. Marcel Woods - Advanced (Marco V Remix)
4. Chris Schweizer - Ultra (Original Mix)

For Deepress I have to say, that he allways played this sweet tracks and now he finally started to play what he really plays in his live djsets.

enough of the chat lets start :dancing:

Yup,you're right,tastes can't be discussed and if 100 people will like your sets and your new sounds it doesn't matter if 2 or 3 will dislike it and of course I think that it doesn't worth to change all these things just for some of that few people. It seems that I don't know you so well:p thought that you like something else:)

I do like lots of music genres, and trust me it isnt only electronic music :) however it's kinda hard to find good music to play these days if you dont want to play older tracks again and again and again :) Although if you leave us I WILL miss you Ella :/

Yes... I finally found a use for this...

not-sure-if-heartless-or-just-a-coward.jpg
..and the use is...?
I dont mind bit of change once in a while...although the set was not really my thing but still i enjoyed it :)

@Ella

i know it wasnt bad intention ... you said what you felt :)
Me neither,I do like changes and I'm open minded but after I listen to too many sets,tracks,DJs etc I can choose what I like or what I don't and I think I have the right to say my opinion in a decent way..or not? It was my opinion and .

For Deepress I have to say, that he allways played this sweet tracks and now he finally started to play what he really plays in his live djsets.

well good luck for him then :friends:there are so many people who love that style,I don't. :wink:

5. Heatbeat - Rocker Monster (Original Mix)

Back