28-02-2012 Deepress & TyPhone - Soulborn Waves 044

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Maybe "housy" but all of these track were in trance department :) except the next one :D

I do like lots of music genres, and trust me it isnt only electronic music :) however it's kinda hard to find good music to play these days if you dont want to play older tracks again and again and again :) Although if you leave us I WILL miss you Ella :/

Yup me too..I don't know how hard it's to find some good tracks and how some of you just can't find some good, great tracks to play seriously,some of you are so inspired and found just gorgeous tracks and....I don't understand..I always find some nice tracks and I always wonder why at least few DJ's doesn't play that tracks... and..who said that I'll leave you? or this show...? was just saying my humble opinion like many times I said how good were your sets and how much I enjoyed them:p

Its a little too housey for me , but I have a open mind things. ,

If anything, ive noticed that the sound of house has definitely changed quite a bit over the years. It doesnt have its usual distinctive sound, but yet its more edgy & has become more unique in certain ways. Because of this, I am becoming more interested in house music as well.

1. Johan Gielen, Jan Vervloet - Music For Free (Mark Sherry's Outburst Remix)
2. Tiesto - Traffic (Tristan Garner remix)
3. Marcel Woods - Advanced (Marco V Remix)
4. Chris Schweizer - Ultra (Original Mix)
5. Heatbeat - Rocker Monster (Original Mix)
6. Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Soulwax Nite Version)

Yup me too..I don't know how hard it's to find some good tracks and how some of you just can't find some good, great tracks to play seriously,some of you are so inspired and found just gorgeous tracks and....I don't understand..I always find some nice tracks and I always wonder why at least few DJ's doesn't play that tracks... and..who said that I'll leave you? or this show...? was just saying my humble opinion like many times I said how good were your sets and how much I enjoyed them:p

Seemed like a goodbye to me , glad that it isnt :friends::friends:

hey at least he was being honest at the end & showing that he really appreciates your feedback. im sure he feels that you dont have any real intention of not listening to the show anymore. it is also good that youre giving him feedback about his sets. this kind of info always helps a dj improve on his listening of songs to find out what really grooves with the dj as well as how to give a better overall performance every single time after the previous show.

hello :wave:

Yea, it's me in the blue background. :smile:

wow, you're freakin gorgeous! i definitely think im in the wrong country now. i seriously need to move to the european continent! the women over there are FAR more gorgeous than here in USA & a good quality about you ladies over there is the massive lack of breast implants.

wow, you're freakin gorgeous! i definitely think im in the wrong country now. i seriously need to move to the european continent! the women over there are FAR more gorgeous than here in USA & a good quality about you ladies over there is the massive lack of breast implants.

:good::clap::clap:

:choon::love:

Deepress approved ! :DDD

@Angelika see i told you :p :megacrazy:

Back