28-02-2012 Deepress & TyPhone - Soulborn Waves 044

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Well, you must measure the lazyness in some units, like, Koala moves or something :D

well koalas dont live nearly as long as humans do. however, i think most humans should really consider the lives of koalas (im serious on this). there are more lazy humans than koalas that are alive.

hahahhaahahahaha :lol:

btw, thanx for the friends request u gorgeous sweetie. ive never had any lady send a friend request so quickly before, esp when it came to listening to similar music interest. *virtual hug*

well koalas dont live nearly as long as humans do. however, i think most humans should really consider the lives of koalas (im serious on this). there are more lazy humans than koalas that are alive.

Dont take it so seriously m8 :)

OMFG!!! Measure lasiness in Koalas :lol::lol::lol:

Another Perspective :P

:love: my song !!!

Dedicated to Miss Angelika

funny-polar-bear-lazy.jpg

well hate to say this all, but i must leave as im gonna go hang w/ my friends in my karate class (im taking a break from the class since i recently lost my job, but hoping to get another real soon).

@angelika, i would really like to talk more with you, possibly on skype, if you would like. please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

1. Johan Gielen, Jan Vervloet - Music For Free (Mark Sherry's Outburst Remix)
2. Tiesto - Traffic (Tristan Garner remix)
3. Marcel Woods - Advanced (Marco V Remix)
4. Chris Schweizer - Ultra (Original Mix)
5. Heatbeat - Rocker Monster (Original Mix)
6. Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Soulwax Nite Version)
7. Orjan Nilsen - Lucky Strike (Original Mix)
8. Kyau & Albert - Made Of Sun (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
9. Gareth Emery - Tokyo (Ben Gold Remix)

oh im sure of it dude, but heres a massive difference in culture between america & over there. the media here is so freakin SATURATED with how women should look a certain way that its so freakin pathetic. now im not sure what its like over in europe, but the fact that women take their bodies more seriously & dont use plastic surgery really impresses me. more american women need to take a page from those ladies (no offense to american ladies here).

There is always more than meets the eye, while :iagree: with what you say, as a native of SoCal and a frequent traveler to Europe I would say that they are catching up to our ways, it just takes time.......but you should go see for yourself while you can :)

pretty nice,enjoyable set:):music:

well hate to say this all, but i must leave as im gonna go hang w/ my friends in my karate class (im taking a break from the class since i recently lost my job, but hoping to get another real soon).

@angelika, i would really like to talk more with you, possibly on skype, if you would like. please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

I do not use skype :P

Dont take it so seriously m8 :)

well its rather hard not to take such a health concern lightly. i do understand that some people want to be lazy, especially when they are in decent shape & not hating on them at all. its the ones that do not care about their health that disappoints me. please forgive my attitude on this, but unfortunately someone in my family suffers from such an issue.

Back