28-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
What I personally find really, really, really annoying, is people who are so desperate for attention that they have to post long winded replies in large, bold, colored fonts, just to ensure that nobody could possibly miss their drivel...

So should I be censoring you? No, I live and let live. I've no time for deviant art, I squeeze in some time for ah.fm and in course of experience one form of art with my ears and get treated with another for my eye in the process. Consider, for example, all the enjoyable "ec's", i.e. "eye candy". Well if a woman dipped in chocolate doesn't qualify as eye candy, I don't know what else does. From my perspective you're coming off much more as a prude than anything else.

Peace :music:

I am sorry but it has to be said... You're being childish with your responses.

I just realized AFTER the fact that with my fustration and force of habits that I post in larger letters. Have you ever thought about that one? Obviously not considering what you are writing.....

I will repeat myself again... There is no room in a TRANCE forum for NUDE/SEMI-NUDE photos! I can tell you there is AH staff that do not tolerate this AT ALL. I don't really care because it is a freedom of expression, but AGAIN you are not getting the point. You might not realize it, but you are offending other members. Like I said before, they will not say anything or take a stand but I have.

Anyways, I told you I didn't want to start anything, but now you are pushing my patiences even further.

Cheers!

unde gasesc calendarul zilei de maine sa vad cine e la platane, ca ma chinui de ceva timp

Back