28-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
OH, ok, THXS! :)

I know Kowi along time ago, but never as a DJ, doing some promotional stuff, he has a kind of radio station, not official, but actually is broadcasting EOYC 2010 at the same time as AH.fm...:)

he relays i think, he has some server or something like that:)

Eventhough the set has been nice I have to go, I'm off to :sleeping: Enjoy ur trance night you nighttime people :muahaha: but stay away from choco and girls, we don't want another big font war here :megacrazy:

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect guys :friends:

I heard enough for today.
See you all tomorrow for Marc Simz!

Eventhough the set has been nice I have to go, I'm off to :sleeping: Enjoy ur trance night you nighttime people :muahaha: but stay away from choco and girls, we don't want another big font war here :megacrazy:

Sleep well Zuho :friends: CU later

Is there any chance he plays Talla 2XLC vs Sean Tyas (Sean Tyas Remix), the best track in recent history of trance :mask: ?

Eventhough the set has been nice I have to go, I'm off to :sleeping: Enjoy ur trance night you nighttime people :muahaha: but stay away from choco and girls, we don't want another big font war here

:iagree: theres always the pms for the "too hot for ah.fm stuff" :lol:

I need choco and girls, any problem? :mask:

:tease: Goodnight Zuho :wave:

he relays i think, he has some server or something like that:)

he has a server that plays music and then relays Afterhours as well. He also streams other stuff and then switches them over to Afterhours so that we have more traffic. He is a great guy and I love his sets as they are always full of MASSIVE :choon:'s

1399 Listeners ~ 221 Talla 2XLC - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

Ace Da Brain = Mythical producer :bow::bow:

hes one of the verrrry few remaining in the german hard trance faction :)

wish to hear that one :
Talla 2XLC - Shine 2010 (Ace Da Brain Remix)
:megacrazy:

Andreas Schmidt
Andreas Schmidt
Discography at Discogs :book:

Aliases: Ace Da Brain, Ace's Delight :blink: , Baced!, Schmidtworks

In Groups: Airfire, Crash Dudez, Dare Devils, M.A.G., Marc La Cruz 'n Ace Da Brain, Marc N' Ace, Mysteria (2), O.S. Project, Pervading Call, Pervading Call Two, Shadow Warriors, Sonic Inc., Traveller, Waldmeister

Profile: his Label : Venom Recordings
Other : Head of AceAge Musikverlag (publishing company)

bye AM :hug:

Back