28-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Talla-2xlc-3.jpg

1428 Listeners ~ 221 Talla 2XLC - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

Hi Polar! Where were you yesterday? I think you were helping Santa to pack the toys in the bags. :)

:cap: Actually I was listening most of the time, yet: not at the Forum, busy with other things (computer related) :friends:

he has a server that plays music and then relays Afterhours as well. He also streams other stuff and then switches them over to Afterhours so that we have more traffic. He is a great guy and I love his sets as they are always full of MASSIVE :choon:'s

yeah, I listen it from time to time, I have two ways to do it... nice sound and music indeed!

I was thinking he was a kind of supporting staff member or something! :hmmm:

I am sorry but it has to be said... You're being childish with your responses.

I just realized AFTER the fact that with my fustration and force of habits that I post in larger letters. Have you ever thought about that one? Obviously not considering what you are writing.....

I will repeat myself again... There is no room in a TRANCE forum for NUDE/SEMI-NUDE photos! I can tell you there is AH staff that do not tolerate this AT ALL. I don't really care because it is a freedom of expression, but AGAIN you are not getting the point. You might not realize it, but you are offending other members. Like I said before, they will not say anything or take a stand but I have.

Anyways, I told you I didn't want to start anything, but now you are pushing my patiences even further.

Cheers!

bozo, bozo, bozo the clown...

Congratulations, you just made my ignore list so this is the last of anyof your drivel that i'll have the misfortune of reading. Have a good life clown.

Back