28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

Guess WHY :bully:

they're talking shizz all the time:spank:every DJ can play in his own set whatever he likes:tease:
I wanted to wanted chat with him.. Damn. :P

Good evenig, dear. :wave::hug::friends: I play the best shit on my world. :megacrazy:

Ostrega - First Scream !!!! <3 Love this oneeeeeeee

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::banana::banana::banana::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Meh, can't please everyone. I think some people are not up for stuff that isn't 100% formulaic trance. It's a shame :(

:love:ly:super::wub:

Amazing breakdown! Similar to the awesomeness in Mike's Remix of Where You Are by ATB, hope it gets played!

Guess WHY :bully:

they're talking shizz all the time:spank:every DJ can play in his own set whatever he likes:tease:

and everyone may say what she/he thinks :tease:

Meh, can't please everyone. A lot of people here are scared of stuff that isn't strictly trance. It's a shame :(

:iagree:

Anyways

:thankyou::replay:

For me still set of the day, and if Jochen Miller won't do something magical, it will be... :music:

such a bomb remix :dance:

Meh, can't please everyone. A lot of people here are scared of stuff that isn't strictly trance. It's a shame :(
Yes, Mike. You can not. Trying to please everyone is the easiest way to fail. I like this mix. :bravo: Now we are talking, by the way. :dance:

Meh, can't please everyone. I think some people are not up for stuff that isn't 100% formulaic trance. It's a shame :(

:hug: don't pay attention, we're all just too much spoiled! :megacrazy:
Keep up the great work you do Mike! :dance::dance:

well like some say: haters gonna hate

but there are some we apreciate some good set and good tunes :)

Back