28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

you could of played tracks like this from the begining and strait kill this set but you didnt, i dont get it, u better than that man!

I wanted to wanted chat with him.. Damn. :P

Good evenig, dear. :wave::hug::friends: I play the best shit on my world. :megacrazy:
Evening
FinouCat_01.gif
:hug::friends:

:lol::mask:

Meh, can't please everyone. I think some people are not up for stuff that isn't 100% formulaic trance. It's a shame :(

:iagree:there are people and people:mask:plus every DJ can play whatever he wants and he likes in his set if they don't like that they just can stop listening to,not to have rude and bad comments :spank:but they're all experts:mask:
was a nice set so far:bravo:really enjoyed it!:friends::wink:

:mml::mml:

great track :D id ?

Mike, if you played quality progressive house instead of commercial ones, this would be different :)

Haha ok I was proven to be wrong, you all like this one! I will never understand hahaha. I'll just keep doing what I do, and I guess people can either like or hate :D Hope you all have an awesome new year guys! See you next time :)

Much love x

Haha ok I was proven to be wrong, you all like this one! I will never understand hahaha. I'll just keep doing what I do, and I guess people can either like or hate :D Hope you all have an awesome new year guys! See you next time :)

Much love x

Thanks for the nice set, cheers!

nonstop complaining about this set... You can see... Okay it not fits in the mini CLHR day, but IMO still Rocks! :bully:

i don't care other ppl's opinion... Mike is still an amazing producer and DJ, i follow him since so many years and i'd give everything to see him on a live gig!

It's hard to fulfill all requests in a one-hour long set ! I expected more Statica track, but i only got one...who cares? I have a big collection of his tracks... i go to listen those tunes! But still...this set was great Mike ;)

Much love x
thanks Mike for the amazing set!! :bravo::bravo:

Darren McNally

Tracklist:

Jochem Miller
Markus Schulz....

i don't care other ppl's opinion... Mike is still an amazing producer and DJ, i follow him since so many years and i'd give everything to see him on a live gig!

It's hard to fulfill all requests in a one-hour long set ! I expected more Statica track, but i only got one...who cares? I have a big collection of his tracks... i go to listen those tunes! But still...this set was great Mike ;)

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Back