28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

Haha ok I was proven to be wrong, you all like this one! I will never understand hahaha. I'll just keep doing what I do, and I guess people can either like or hate :D Hope you all have an awesome new year guys! See you next time :)

Much love x

:thankyou::thankyou:

later guys :wave:

I was waiting for Placebo :(. But that was a good set, not super great, but good :bravo:

:thankyou:

Mike, if you would play quality progressive house instead of commercial ones, this would be different :)

The way I see it, if something appeals to the masses it must be quite good, with the odd acception of course. Also I figure that if like something, maybe others will.

Sorry to have upset some of you guys. I'm not going to change for you. I like what I do, that's all that matters :)

Meh, can't please everyone. I think some people are not up for stuff that isn't 100% formulaic trance. It's a shame :(

Don't worry about it, Mike. Some things will never change. Play what you like is the only way to go and you'll surely please enough people out there.

Haha ok I was proven to be wrong, you all like this one! I will never understand hahaha. I'll just keep doing what I do, and I guess people can either like or hate :D Hope you all have an awesome new year guys! See you next time :)

Much love x

please keep doing what you do bro. hoping for some new statica next year. happy new year!

Much love x

thank you Mike! :')

Much love x

thxs for your time to share....

Much love x
:thankyou: :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

That wasn't really dubstep, it was just breakbeats... Or maybe I'm mistaken?

No, you're not mistaken. I just thought I'd hop that "STRANGE DRUMS = DUBSTEP" bandwagon. Some people don't know breaks exist.

Whatever you want to call it, it was nice :)

lovely start :wub: :mml:

The way I see it, if something appeals to the masses it must be quite good, with the odd acception of course. Also I figure that if like something, maybe others will.

Sorry to have upset some of you guys. I'm not going to change for you. I like what I do, that's all that matters :)

Be yourself :mask:

Back