28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

SPAMMING!!! :muahaha:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just dont wanna stay in my bed for a long time :lol::lol::lol:

well me too even in holidays which is the case now, at 9:30 AM i am up:)

1002 Listeners ~ 220 Oscar Guez - EOYC 2011 on AH.FM

Oscar Guez

Tracklist:

01. Super8 - Cre8 (Mike Saint-Jules Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. DJ Geri - Tears Of Ice (Original Mix) [Futures Shock Records]
04. Dimension - Crossing Fingers (Original Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
05. Southern Fraiz feat - Irena Love - Afterclouds (Original Vocal Mix) [Trance All-Stars Records]

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 62 (25 members and 37 guests)
danmark_ori, aakos+, piccoli+, Mersin, oxerion+, n0dix+, Dannyboy+, Impulsive, AprilAero+, Acuario51+, INSBURG, NorthPole, Nostradamus+, Pizmik643, ufoo, AVA illusion, Gab, Tokoshy, aaron camz+, Screem, tetris, cottonmouth, fridaycoffee, double002, Sergey Cilary+

No need to take me to seriusly...We here in the north love to play with words and stand out...also love dry english humor for some reason...

tea-girl of course :) :bully:

:ee:

Well, I didn't know....all times I've visited we had about the same time spent with each :friends:

This set is making me feel sleep....:sleeping:

:LMAO:

:choon: atm. havent talked about the music for a while :lolz:

Sometimes, somehow things just don't go as we would like or would have planned...but we eventually get over it and reflect and learn how to approach things next time...:icecream:

I am hoping we will eventually end up together, in the future. I feel that we were meant to be together, I still love him ,

No need to take me to seriusly...We here in the north love to play with words and stand out...also love dry english humor for some reason...

Venezuelans use to laugh very much and make joke very often, but in a different way as Europeans ir USA /Canada people...

Back