28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

Oscar Guez

Tracklist:

01. Super8 - Cre8 (Mike Saint-Jules Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. DJ Geri - Tears Of Ice (Original Mix) [Futures Shock Records]
04. Dimension - Crossing Fingers (Original Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
05. Southern Fraiz feat - Irena Love - Afterclouds (Original Vocal Mix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
06. Paul Ruez - Defeat (Original Mix) [Mindlifting Records]
07. Imperfect Hope - Actium (Original Mix) [Unsigned]

Yep, Siofok was kinda fun...crazy, but fun :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

oh the Siofok GO&PvD....
GO wasn't my cup of tea, and also waited more from Paul :bully: but i was the only i think :bully:

the music is being great, but going to bed, she's calling for me:lol::lol::devil:

Limburg's name derives from the fortified castle town known as Limbourg, situated on the river Vesdre near the High Fens, currently in the Belgian province of Liège. It was the seat of the medieval Duchy of Limburg which extended into the Meuse region north of the city of Liège. However, most the area of the current Dutch Limburg was not part of this polity but was divided among several states including the Duchy of Brabant, the Duchy of Jülich, the Duchy of Guelders, and the Bishopric of Liège, as well as the Duchy of Limburg. A result of this division is still evident in the plethora of distinct varieties of the Limburgish language spoken in Limburg municipalities.:)

oh the Siofok GO&PvD....
GO wasn't my cup of tea, and also waited more from Paul :bully: but i was the only i think :bully:

It was too quiet...they needed more volume :mask:

oh the Siofok GO&PvD....

GO was so so as for Paul it was okay.
boozy weekend :lolz:
:drunk:

Oscar Guez

Tracklist:

01. Super8 - Cre8 (Mike Saint-Jules Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. DJ Geri - Tears Of Ice (Original Mix) [Futures Shock Records]
04. Dimension - Crossing Fingers (Original Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
05. Southern Fraiz feat - Irena Love - Afterclouds (Original Vocal Mix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
06. Paul Ruez - Defeat (Original Mix) [Mindlifting Records]
07. Imperfect Hope - Actium (Original Mix) [Insigne]
07. Imperfect Hope - Actium (Original Mix) [Vacate Music]

Back