29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
From me you all will hear tunes from 1995 up to 2004.
That means alot of tracks the most of you willnever heard before coz you were childs in those times when i was young :lolz:

So i guess some ppl like Laurana, T4E, Polar, Picco, TCL, Eric and a hand full more will know the tracks and enjoy it :mml:

will be fun
I'm planning on heading a little earlier I think! Have dug out my mix from the first Deja Vu event for some inspiration :music:

I've also been tempted to maybe do an old-school Goa set but haven't made my mind up yet! :smile:

Edit:

ops, posted here, by mistake, meant to post in Bee Bee's LiveSet thread :lol:

well, me too looking for this event, would be nice if it can be extended to 48 hours :)

Last edited:
I've also been tempted to maybe do an old-school Goa set but haven't made my mind up yet! :smile:
Ooh that would be really great :grinning2:

Classics Without Limiting The Years to :) ,,

You write The Rule At Least Plz :music:

well, its not me who writes the rules, they are already outlined in the first post, and the first Deja Vu was created for the sole purpose of playing classics, so there has to be a limit to the years, IMO anything from the last 3-4 years is not a classic yet

When: January 29 2009
What: Afterhours Deja VU
DJ's: 23
Info: This will consist of Trance music from anything up to the year of 2004.

I'm planning on heading a little earlier I think! Have dug out my mix from the first Deja Vu event for some inspiration :music:

please please do it :grinning2: :hug:

OMGoa!! :D

DO IT DOOOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOOO IT DOOOO IT!!! :super::super::super::super:

Plzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz plz:grinning2::grinning2:

DO IT DOOOOO IT DOOO IT DOOO IT DOOOO IT DOOOO IT!!! :super::super::super::super:

Plzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz plz:grinning2::grinning2:

whoaaa :)
+1 for Erik.. im goAddict too so do it do it :grinning2::grinning2:

i'«m not so sure about that:unsure::lol:

j/k, do what it goes in your mind:hug::hug:

wasnt here for 001, gonna catch as much of this as possible. Thx Dan and all the AH staff and DJs:bravo::super::w00t:

Hmmm....maybe I will then! Have already dug out some tunes I wanted to play, bit of a mixture of half and half really. Would love to do some old school Goa though I guess :grinning2:

My main issue has always been that most of it is impossible to mix :ee: But I guess I could improvise....

Hmmm....maybe I will then! Have already dug out some tunes I wanted to play, bit of a mixture of half and half really. Would love to do some old school Goa though I guess :grinning2:

My main issue has always been that most of it is impossible to mix :ee: But I guess I could improvise....

yeeeeees :super:

/me gets the Hookah ready

:ee:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

yeeeeees :super:

/me gets the Hookah ready

:ee:

/me starts working on some new "WTF" style kind of glowstick rave moves :mml: :ee:

Ooooooooooh im soooo not gonna miss this!!! :super::super::super::super::super::super:

Who is the girl? :whistle:

And now i'll posting one of my fav classic trance anthems !
Hope they be played @ 29th January :ee:

TIESTO feat.KIRSTY HAWKSHOW - Urban Train

TIESTO - Lethal Industry

ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Sail

ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Blue Fear

ARMIN VAN BUUREN feat.JUSTINE SUISSA - Burned With Desire

WILLIAM ORBIT - Barbere's Adagio For Strings

GOURYELLA - Walhalla

GOURYELLA - Gouryella

GOURYELLA - Ligaya

SYSTEM F - Out Of The Blue

ASTRAL PROJECTION - People Can Fly