29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
Hey all

Set was just record. I can say you that some tracks named in this thread were played...

Can't wait to listen to the other sets. 2004 was a GREAT GREAT TRANCE YEAR !!!

Will be able to tune right before Mr Bolier..

:p:p Going to miss half the day..

From me you all will hear tunes from 1995 up to 2004.
That means alot of tracks the most of you willnever heard before coz you were childs in those times when i was young :lolz:

So i guess some ppl like Laurana, T4E, Polar, Picco, TCL, Eric and a hand full more will know the tracks and enjoy it :mml:

will be fun

Well i was 16 and hitting the clubs in 95 so i should remember some too, unless i was too hammered :drunk: to remember that is!!! :ee:

The majority of my set is from 2004 as that's the year I began getting back into Trance after a bit of a rock phase (which I still enjoy) :wink:

Looking forward to hearing the sets though, at least I can tune in til the early afternoon then afterwards might be a bit hit n miss

Tomorrow is the day :mml::mml::mml::mml:

<- is ready :bully:

OK, all done and uploaded! I've gone for a chronological mix in the end, 10 tracks, one from each year, 1990 through to 1999 :music: I can safely say it's like no other Lazarus set you'll have ever heard before, expect maybe the one I did for Deja Vu 001!

Includes one psy classic especially for t4e and AM :wink:

OK, all done and uploaded! I've gone for a chronological mix in the end, 10 tracks, one from each year, 1990 through to 1999 :music: I can safely say it's like no other Lazarus set you'll have ever heard before, expect maybe the one I did for Deja Vu 001!

Includes one psy classic especially for t4e and AM :wink:

awwww thank you :grinning2: :hug:

and the day has come... going to bed atm, but will be tuned laaaater :ee:

:mml::fishing:

Wohoo let my birthday party begin :super:

tjooonedddd :mml:

* Now Listening : 522 ~ 01 Phil Metcalfe - Deja Vu 002 on AH.FM *

Wohoo let my birthday party begin :super:

:w00t: :hbd: TeroA ! :hug: Good morning all ! :bravo:

Hi, everyone. :hug: Tuned in for the beginning of Deja VU 002. :super::bravo:

Back