Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Les

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • D1ck Tracy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • DJ cRACKER

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
you should come too me once! we can go to the beach and look for pretty norwegian girls :super:

I´m sure we´ll find many...:grinning:...but I don´t know if I´ll handle the cold...:lol:

Oh wow, hello :hug: I guess I have been missed here :smile1: As far as my relationship status hasn't changed my location will change veeery soon :mask:

Where are you moving to???

I´m sure we´ll find many...:grinning:...but I don´t know if I´ll handle the cold...:lol:
no problemo

doing the summertimes it can be 30+ degrees (that's what happened last year though) :super:

.... or rain and 5 degrees :(

More south, closer to Adam, Nottingham or Derby, depends where I will find job :cat:

How are you ? Havent seen you for a while.. ;)

That´s nice...you´ll be able to see each other much more often....:hug:

Well, I´m mostly the same here in this hole called Brazil...:lol::lol:....studying and working a lot, and planning to travel around Europe as sooner as possible...:grinning:

no problemo

doing the summertimes it can be 30+ degrees (that's what happened last year though) :super:

.... or rain and 5 degrees :(

Nice...it´s much easier...as I´m not used to cold weather....the least I get here is 15C...:mask:

But I really wanna know Norway and the other scandinavian countries....they really look like nice places to be....when I go to Europe, for sure I´ll go north...:grinning:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :wub:

such a choooooon

:mml: :super:

he is coming to sweden, just to drop by finland and watch the wedding :super:

unfortunately the wedding will be held in Greece :lol:

Where are you moving to???

That´s nice...you´ll be able to see each other much more often....:hug:

Well, I´m mostly the same here in this hole called Brazil...:lol::lol:....studying and working a lot, and planning to travel around Europe as sooner as possible...:grinning:

More often.. Well maybe even every day, every night ifyouknowwhatimean :mask: :cat:

Well, I'm planning to go to Poland for a week in june ( for Global Gathering ) then by the end of july maybe english Global Gathering and then end of summer - Ibiza :)

wow the MUSIC sounds different today....not so trancy....give me uplifts.....nice tune playing now .... no track list any one .....what happen to dj change(got upset and left .....) it wasn't my fought sorry that he left..... good sets any way were is a track list ...:lol:

Back