Votes: 2 2.6%
  • D1ck Tracy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • DJ cRACKER

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
he is coming to sweden, just to drop by finland and watch the wedding :super:

Finland? I m not going to marry anyone there:mask:

the wedding is going to take place to a greek island called Mykonos, the wedding party will be at "Cavo paradiso" the trance club there and the honey moon will be ....Ibiza :super:

Nice...it´s much easier...as I´m not used to cold weather....the least I get here is 15C...:mask:

But I really wanna know Norway and the other scandinavian countries....they really look like nice places to be....when I go to Europe, for sure I´ll go north...:grinning:
it your going to see some of the norway with fjords and mountain you have to do west or between west and east :grinning:

i live at the east, and here it's not much too see though. i'm living right beside norways biggest lake :grinning:

More often.. Well maybe even every day, every night ifyouknowwhatimean :mask: :cat:

Well, I'm planning to go to Poland for a week in june ( for Global Gathering ) then by the end of july maybe english Global Gathering and then end of summer - Ibiza :)

Now you made me jealous....:P:P
Two GG and Ibiza....oh,I wished to go there..:cry::cry:

Nice...it´s much easier...as I´m not used to cold weather....the least I get here is 15C...:mask:

But I really wanna know Norway and the other scandinavian countries....they really look like nice places to be....when I go to Europe, for sure I´ll go north...:grinning:

sure, you gonna like Sweden, i think you saw the thread Jaycan posted on the comedy corner:lol::lol:

More often.. Well maybe even every day, every night ifyouknowwhatimean :mask: :cat:

Well, I'm planning to go to Poland for a week in june ( for Global Gathering ) then by the end of july maybe english Global Gathering and then end of summer - Ibiza :)

im gonna be there at English one :mask:
if u see drunken dude with the AH t-shirt hands up in the air its me :lol:

it your going to see some of the norway with fjords and mountain you have to do west or between west and east :grinning:

i live at the east, and here it's not much too see though. i'm living right beside norways biggest lake :grinning:

Well, no problem...my prior objective in my trip to Europe won´t be seeing famous places....but partying and meeting people and cultures...:grinning::grinning:

Party Mode ON!

the wedding is going to take place to a greek island called Mykonos, the wedding party will be at "Cavo paradiso" the trance club there and the honey moon will be ....Ibiza :super:

Along with special guest trance DJs like Sean Tyas, Stoneface & Terminal, John O Callaghan, Bryan Kearney, John Askew, Christopher Lawrence, and Marco V :mml:

just coz the honey moon im willing to marry you :super:

sure, you gonna like Sweden, i think you saw the thread Jaycan posted on the comedy corner:lol::lol:

why sweden?? norway is much better :grinning:

Well, no problem...my prior objective in my trip to Europe won´t be seeing famous places....but partying and meeting people and cultures...:grinning::grinning:
okey, i' don't know how that is around here :lol:

tsk tsk tsk soooooo old aged stuff :P

come and see for yourself how Greece is atm ! You are more than welcome :super:

Greece is a country I want to go...one of my favs....

About the plates, isn´t it like a tradition??:blush:

im gonna be there at English one :mask:
if u see drunken dude with the AH t-shirt hands up in the air its me :lol:

At the same time in Poland is Sunrise Festival with great line up.. ( AvB on friday, Tiesto on Saturday - i won't see them but i can post them as a proof ;) ) Everything depends when I will new job. :cat: But if we will be there with playdoh - we have to meet :super:

btw cool dood... it was over 15 here today...and its meant to be up 20 tomorrow! :super:

Back