29-04-2009 Polonia in the Mix 007

Which sets you like best?

• Total voters
wow Jacs has one mashup but can't remember the title and I lost this track :lolz: and it was the only mashup one I really liked :lol:

best are mines tho :lol: Oceania - Always (Oceania Remix) :lolz: I'm still laughing at it with Nav :)
yeah, he has nice mash-ups. made cheesy ones into good ones. i made one yesterday. i deleted it tho. i will make it again with my mixer this time. sounds good, just need to fix bass. and its uplifting track on uplifting track. i was amazed at myself also. it really banged!:super:

hah you did a mash-up?:lol:

yeah, he has nice mash-ups. made cheesy ones into good ones. i made one yesterday. i deleted it tho. i will make it again with my mixer this time. sounds good, just need to fix bass. and its uplifting track on uplifting track. i was amazed at myself also. it really banged!:super:

hah you did a mash-up?:lol:

no we were listening to some set if I remember well and I was IDing :lolz: so I did that mashup :lol:

it was Oceania - Always (Original Mix) :)

GREAT NEWS. Waiting !!!. Dereck Recay, Hensha, Paul Miller, Arctic Moon, - AMAZING SHOW !!!.
Super ostatniego wydania nie słuchałem. Teraz zamierzam przesłuchać wszystkie seciszy.

but it was mashup made by Nav :lol:

omg we went crazy that day :lolz:
a mash-up? how?lol. 2 same tracks together?:lol:
i will go crazy here also. more on miller sets, IF HE CAN UPLOAD ONE!. lol

a mash-up? how?lol. 2 same tracks together?:lol:
i will go crazy here also. more on miller sets, IF HE CAN UPLOAD ONE!. lol

oh I don't know how :lol: we can do a miracle together :lolz: :lol:

can you imagine that? two days, Poland and America :super::super::super::super: and Mexico last :lol:

Dan is a real witch :lolz:

oh I don't know how :lol: we can do a miracle together :lolz: :lol:

can you imagine that? two days, Poland and America :super::super::super::super: and Mexico last :lol:

Dan is a real witch :lolz:
mexico already passed, next poland and usa. we each got our day. send in a mix for Poland in Mix.:lolz:

MIM002 coming soon. even bigger than first part.:mask:

Back