29-06-2010 Portugal in the Mix 002

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right. Thank you lucho26 ! Please read why ...

hello friend, how are you? I think the link to the official Facebook page is not working well .... can it be?

:yes: That's correct. The reason I put the URL despite, is to give it some time. I do check ( yet at irregular intervals ) the links I include.

A few weeks back the MySpace URL of Arty went nuts. No connection ( Bjerre noticed first ) I sent Arty two messages. He was surprised ! and answered me all should be okay. After a week all was 'normal' again. Weird but true ! :cap:

:yes: That's correct. The reason I put the URL despite, is to give it some time. I do check ( yet at irregular intervals ) the links I include.

A few weeks back the MySpace URL of Arty went nuts. No connection ( Bjerre noticed first ) I sent Arty two messages. He was surprised ! and answered me all should be okay. After a week all was 'normal' again. Weird but true ! :cap:

ok thanks bro!

Great Set so far! Loved against the world! Will the track lists be up after?

get well soon

well, it's time to me to get some rest, i'm a little ill and tired because i didn't sleep well last night, but!

EVEN IN MY SLEEPEST DREAMS, I'M CHEERING FOR PORTUGAL!!!

FORÇA PORTUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night to all, boa noite para todos!!!!!

:wave: sleep well - good dreams :wink: and see you soon Trance4EverDream ! :hug:

nice set from Nery :D

Looking forward to listen Blue Kore's mix :D

worm18.gif

dancegif1.gif
dancegif1.gif
:bow::bow: Pure Euphoria This is :wub::wub::cry::cry::thankyou::thankyou:

hello buddy, I came late to listen yours, but I hope to find the link later to have a listen too...:friends:

Hello there
Ok, hope you enjoy it, i think at the end it will be given to everyone the links to download, i want some of those too:dance:

Stay Cool:music:

I think the proper place to listen this track is here....

to-heaven-web.jpg

I think today I finish crying = (

thats nice mate yep 5.45 and im in the work yet=( but but listening good uplifting

greetings from veracruz mate =) u hope u like mexico =)

Yes, you are right... uplift on his best!

I did like Mexico... i've been in Quintana Roo anda Yucatan states... what's more to say, Riviera Maya.

me 2 :iagree: i have the set from last year on my desktop, listen to it from time 2 time, thats why im very looking forward and curious hearing his set :megacrazy:

Hello Ruben:hug:

Yes, that´s an excellent set from Nery...
I can´t listen to Diogo´s "Blue Kore" gotta listen later as like the rest of them, including yours:dance:

Gotta go to bed meanwhile...:sleeping:

Back