29-10-2010 Matrixx pres. Tranceclassixx - Live Recording

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
8 WONDERS- THE BEACH or SEX ON THE BEACH I DONT REMEMBER HEHE

Im going madddd over here with all these CLASSIC CHOONS!! :super::megacrazy::)

MC's at the mic again ...

oh I don't doubt it at all.. I'm sure live performances are very difficult as well. we were just in the middle of a beautiful set and she came on singing live without any of those things, it sounded like they pulled some wasted girl onto stage and gave her a mic. :cry: painful to listen

:reading: .. .. .. Kara Sun was not pleased either. No try-out, no sound-check + mic before, lacking means ...​

massive tune

MassivE!!!

1356 Listeners Loading ... ~ Matrixx presents TranceClassixx - Live Recording on AH.FM

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 666:devil:

bjerre 105
antstale 62
labielecki 56
danmark_ori 55

Bjerre it's a quarter of all mine :lol:

:) sipping coffee ... :devil: :cap:

8 Wonders - The Morning After (Thrillseekers Remix) :choon:
hahahahahahaha LOL

kill mY laugh sorry thanks mate :lol::lol:

well is 8 wonders HEHEHE

ARNEJ RULESS

The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Live Xtreme Mix)
\O/

SYNIESTHESIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And here it comes SYNAESTHESIA!!!!111 :super::super::super::super:

:reading: .. .. .. Kara Sun was not pleased either. No try-out, no sound-check + mic before, lacking means ...​

That's awful.. I'm sure those things are essential components to any live performer. I won't joke on her as from what I have heard it's obviously not her fault. .. that was just a huge trainwreck!

Back on track!!! Choons !!! :bounce:

:reading: .. .. .. Kara Sun was not pleased either. No try-out, no sound-check + mic before, lacking means ...

Its hard to understand what the organisers were thinking of that they could be so amateur in their approach:(

Back