29-10-2010 Matrixx pres. Tranceclassixx - Live Recording

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:reading: .. .. .. Kara Sun was not pleased either. No try-out, no sound-check + mic before, lacking means ...

That's awful.. I'm sure those things are essential components to any live performer. I won't joke on her as from what I have heard it's obviously not her fault. .. that was just a huge trainwreck!

Back on track!!! Choons !!! :bounce:

Its hard to understand what the organisers were thinking of that they could be so amateur in their approach:(

I was just tempted to post the wolf pic again, but then decided not to, as it's really unfair! I also laughed a "bit" last Saturday, I got to admit.
BUT at the same time felt really SORRY for her!! As mentioned above she had no time before to prepare herself, the equipment was crap (she already said it way BEFORE she started, she couldn't hear herself singing and last but not least she wasn't feeling well at all that night, she felt a bit sick.

Edit: @ sunny It wasn't an official gig, that's why she didn't appear on the line-up- maybe that's why it wasn't well organised, because the organizer didn't care that much as it was more the wish of herself?? Don't know!

Last edited:
no time left - ' empty hands ' as to say : here's your mic and sing. LOL

Its hard to understand what the organisers were thinking of that they could be so amateur in their approach:(
I was just tempted to post the wolf pic again, but then decided not to, as it's really unfair! I also laughed a "bit" last Saturday, I got to admit.
BUT at the same time felt really SORRY for her!! As mentioned above she had no time before to prepare herself, the equipment was crap (she already said it way BEFORE she started, she couldn't hear herself singing and last but not least she wasn't feeling well at all that night, she felt a bit sick.

:hmmm: By all means: it was nòt Kara who's ' to blame ' :wink: :friends: Sore throat and smokers all around :cry: :no:

with madagascar on off

i love this sets of richard durand mix a lot of tracks as same time

:friends: Kara Sun has written me about the topic. Things should have been properly arranged. Any artist, indifferent instrument / vocal, deserves respect. Without proper attributions, any artist can ' sound like a fool '. Kara Sun deserves better :cap:

:iagree:

Durand.. here we gooooooooooooooo :megacrazy::megacrazy:

THIS SHIT TURNS REALLY CRAZy

GO RICHARD
GOOOOOOOOOOOO
RICHARDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1340 Chinese Bootlegs Listening: Matrixx presents TranceClassixx - Live Recording on AH.FM

A mashup with Madagascar (Richard Durand Chinese Bootleg). :)

Back