29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
That is very very true, nicely said :)

Thank you- in exchange I am sending you some :flowers: your way Viviene:hug:

And now I sould close my eyes to enjoy one of my all all time favourites: Delirium-Silence :love::love::love: SHIVERS :love::love::love:

EMOTIONS RUNNING THROUGH MY BODY :wub:
Her voice is unmatched :clap2:
:iagree::iagree::iagree:This MASSIVE TRACK is unmatched...:love::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thanks for a real cool set of Trance Classics as EOYC 2010 Set Keith ! Best wishes for 2011 and see you in the New Year!

Keith Bowden :clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:
Keith Bowden
- Discogs Search

Keith Bowden EOYC2010 :book:

01. Lyric & Natali - Over Emotion (Original Mix) [Not Released]
02. Lex - Vertical Horizon (Original Mix) [Not Released]
03. Tilt feat. Dominique Atkins - Invisible (Supernatural Mix) [Lost Language]
04. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (The Child You Are)
04. (Original Re-Mastered) [Supra Recordings]
05. Gouryella - Gouryella (Original Extended) [Purple Eye Entertainment]
06. Vimana - We Came (Original Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
07. Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence
07. (Tiësto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix) [Nettwerk]

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 61 (36 members and 25 guests)
danmark_ori, Squall+, oxerion+, TeroA+, mobesk, fridaycoffee, Aural Pleasures+, Aitutaki, Omid J+, ollie+, Viviene, xasx, *AvA*+, INSBURG, JTParker+, Lokki+, MrBoov, Sync, DjJohn, SUNNY TOMORROW+, djjoseph, wkorzh, Hudsonbreak, Krazas, Teufel, JoseSPA, chreddy, davida9, aakos+, rdevito, JeffreySource+, CICA9THC+, AprilAero+, Osse+, cocu, mak017

This... is what i call a lovely tune.

TRANCE NEVER DIE!! :bow::wub::love:

Thanks for tuning in everyone and thank you SO MUCH for the awesome feedback! I enjoy doing this so much, you have no idea… and it's your great support that makes it all worthwhile!

This set will be uploaded to my podcast later today so please be sure to check it out on iTunes (search Keith Bowden or Aural Pleasures) or visit my website to subscribe at www.auralpleasuresmusic.com.

Thanks again for tuning in, thanks to danmark_ori for his help, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

-Keith

pfai ce piesa :cry: :love:

oxerion :hug: :cry:

Thank u Keith for u brought back so many memories with this set...!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

1124 Listeners ~ 222 Keith Bowden - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

Thanks for tuning in everyone and thank you SO MUCH for the awesome feedback! I enjoy doing this so much, you have no idea… and it's your great support that makes it all worthwhile!

This set will be uploaded to my podcast later today so please be sure to check it out on iTunes (search Keith Bowden or Aural Pleasures) or visit my website to subscribe at www.auralpleasuresmusic.com.

Thanks again for tuning in, thanks to danmark_ori for his help, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

-Keith

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

Back