29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Thanks for tuning in everyone and thank you SO MUCH for the awesome feedback! I enjoy doing this so much, you have no idea… and it's your great support that makes it all worthwhile!

This set will be uploaded to my podcast later today so please be sure to check it out on iTunes (search Keith Bowden or Aural Pleasures) or visit my website to subscribe at www.auralpleasuresmusic.com.

Thanks again for tuning in, thanks to danmark_ori for his help, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

-Keith

Thanks for the great classics :friends::megacrazy:

Thanks for tuning in everyone and thank you SO MUCH for the awesome feedback! I enjoy doing this so much, you have no idea… and it's your great support that makes it all worthwhile!

This set will be uploaded to my podcast later today so please be sure to check it out on iTunes (search Keith Bowden or Aural Pleasures) or visit my website to subscribe at www.auralpleasuresmusic.com.

Thanks again for tuning in, thanks to danmark_ori for his help, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

-Keith

It has been a pleasant set full of lovely oldy tunes. :wub: :thankyou: :bravo: :bow:

Happy Holidays to you too! :hug:

now Kowy ?:unsure:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:music::music::music:

Back