29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
1589 Listeners Had A Good Time : 238 Mike Saint-Jules - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

Oh the sounds of Vinyl from my collection <3

:super: :choon: :dance: :hug::bravo: :friends: :iagree: Cool one once again Mike :grinning:

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

nice ;)
time for Jerome Isma-Ae! :]

Thank you Mike! have a blast with Ferry for NYE and hope you get that spot on ah.fm next year!

ok see you later

1593 Listeners ~ 239 Jerome Isma-Ae - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

nice ;)
time for Jerome Isma-Ae! :]

Jerome Isma-Ae :welcome: :smile: :good2:
Jerome Isma-Ae
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jerome Isma-Ae

Aliases: Ghostdrummer, Glamarama, High Tech Child, The
In Groups: A.F.M., ACME, Aerosoul (2), Dolce & Cubana, Future Funk, Jerome Isma-Ae & Woodboy, Players Inc., Solaphonics, Stream, The

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 103 (62 members and 41 guests)
danmark_ori, maximus22, gronal, *AvA*+, raver2004, oxerion+, Beatwave, senzorianu, TeroA+, PaulCane, bostero111, Squall+, JTParker+, Wailo+, vera20ta, andrewk529, trancefan0883+, TC9mm, piccoli+, olivercattley+, xasx, ahnfeldt+, Viviene, xboxappl, Ella, gizmo76+, yURy, saintjules+, behoz, fridaycoffee, labielecki+, aakos+, healey_russell, Above the Clouds+, dedy66, Lokki+, DEamOn, cottonmouth, standy, ANNDY, G Funk, Suceed, Cj axel, Sanchos, Palach, dmitriy2222, lubenica, SKTranceFan, chb2001, davida9, century, DJ MaPaX, DjJohn, BangTidy, samy43, Conrad, kastis, optimusdusty, silviu23, yani be, Rocatis, Dannyboy+

Thank you all for listening! Granted I was wondering what people would say when they didn't hear any vocal tracks in my set :p

Hopefully soon I can share with you all details in regards to my exclusive mix on AH.FM. But until then, thanks again! :D

if the world was ruled by Mathematics, Gbagbo and G.W. Bush wouldn't have been (re)elected, I would not be paid that low and so on...

how's that mathematically incorrect

that Bush got reelected ?

L.E i've searched and found the answer :)) forgot about this

Last edited:
Jerom Isma-Ae now! :music: Hope to hear an enjoyable set. ^^

Back