29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
:har: piccoli :rofl:

AvA: you missed me? :hug: oh wait, wrong smiley. so you missed me? :spank: :beat: buhahaha :rofl: :mask:

:beer2:

Maybe you should post some pictures of your beautiful face here. All we see on your ava is your backside... I mean as long as jedrekmx is not present. :megacrazy:

That will make u the ultimate but polite spammer with a face.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Thank you all for listening! Granted I was wondering what people would say when they didn't hear any vocal tracks in my set :p

Hopefully soon I can share with you all details in regards to my exclusive mix on AH.FM. But until then, thanks again! :D

about the vocals, it one of the best things you have done to make your set vocal-free.
Except the mashup, your set was fine to me :friends:

:music:enjoy the music :friends:

Maybe you should post some pictures of your beautiful face here. All we see on your ava is your backside... I mean as long as jedrekmx is not present. :megacrazy:

it's not her in the picture :D

choooon!!!

Hey! What are you doing? I am the dirty, the naughty one on this forum. Ok? :beat:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back