29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Toco Sim, Mas nesse País sabe né? A Galera é Viciada em Electrou House , nao tem jeito. Mas existe sim uma Galera que curte Trance, Mas é bem pouca .!

É, sei como é, zuado demais. Povo curte ouvir vulvuzela aqui.

Mas beleza, bom ver brasileiros aqui :friends:

What is that ?ewwwwww :wacko:

I'm glad I'm not having dinner right now otherwise...

Are you watched Star Wars? i'm sure that not. :mask:

Tuned in... :wave:

I :love: UNTOUCHED Classics that's why I am here..

But also very much :love: the regular shows.. :wub:

am very tired, so this is a great sound for me right now!

Need some trance medicine to cure myself- so thanks Doc Keith :bravo:

Aitutaki. :megacrazy::friends:

What are you talkin' 'bout? :hug:

she understand that fridaycoffee is not with the chating thing and it's too lazy too put dances emotions :dance::dance:

1146 Listeners ~ 222 Keith Bowden - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

It was really hard to make this set because there was just too much good music to choose from... I figured most of the other AH DJs would make "best of 2010" sets so I wanted to do something different... So I chose to focus on my favorite era of music for trance... 1999/2000 and figured most (if not all) of these songs wouldn't be played by other AH DJs on their EOYC mixes.

Keith Bowden EOYC2010 :book:

01. Lyric & Natali - Over Emotion (Original Mix) [Not Released]
02. Lex - Vertical Horizon (Original Mix) [Not Released]
03. Tilt feat. Dominique Atkins - Invisible (Supernatural Mix) [Lost Language]
04. Nalin & Kane - Open Your Eyes (The Child You Are) (Original Re-Masterd) [Supra Recordings]
05. .. .. ..

Keith Bowden said:
Note: Unsure of vocalist on 04. The original track was actually by "At The Villa People - Open Your Eyes"
but even their releases have the vocalist uncredited. :/

Nalin & Kane
Nalin & Kane
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Nalin & Kane

Aliases: Yellow Cab (3)
Members: Andreas Bialek, Ralf Beck

(c) Polar

Tuned in... :wave:

I :love: UNTOUCHED Classics that's why I am here..

But also very much :love: the regular shows.. :wub:

am very tired, so this is a great sound for me right now!

Need some trance medicine to cure myself- so thanks Doc Keith :bravo:
:welcome::friends:and :iagree::iagree::iagree::music:

But I like Greece, Greek food and some of the wines, mythology, philosophers...

Damn, I think I have to learn the language as well :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

At the moment,you wouldn't like the greek economy at all...

:(:(:bad::bad:

It was really hard to make this set because there was just too much good music to choose from... I figured most of the other AH DJs would make "best of 2010" sets so I wanted to do something different... So I chose to focus on my favorite era of music for trance... 1999/2000 and figured most (if not all) of these songs wouldn't be played by other AH DJs on their EOYC mixes.

Well done so far :music:

I'm especially enjoying this one right now :music:

There have been some quality classic sets too during this event :)

Open Your Eyes...
And See...
The Child You Are...

PERFECT DECISION KEITH :bravo:

I am extremely surprised that I don't know any Classic so far, and that's a good sign.... :) Totally off the (Classic) mainstream... similar original as Orkidea...

AMAZING so far.. :music:

Now the first :choon: that I know :love:

Back