Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Tom Neptunes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • S-Kape

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fred Mochel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
ooh..that sounds nice..it's good to see people change for the bettter.
yeah, there was for example a girl who killed 2 people using 1m axe :mask: and after watching some evangelic performance, she started to read bible and tell other people in jail that they did bad...

ooh..that sounds nice..it's good to see people change for the bettter.

I saw a documentary of ppl who had funny phobias yesterday... :lol: one was chased by peas... she was very afraid of them but otherwise a normal woman... a boy was terrified of bananas and one lady thought tree roots will wrap her up :mask: :lol:

yeah, there was for example a girl who killed 2 people using 1m axe :mask: and after watching some evangelic performance, she started to read bible and tell other people in jail that they did bad...
she became holy then? :tongue:

I saw a documentary of ppl who had funny phobias yesterday... :lol: one was chased by peas... she was very afraid of them but otherwise a normal woman... a boy was terrified of bananas and one lady thought tree roots will wrap her up :mask: :lol:
haha the banana is the funniest one :tongue:

it was :
Leon Bolier - Summernight Confessions

haha the banana is the funniest one :tongue:

he was so scared of them that couldnt go anywhere near of them.... he realised that they are not dangerous for him but he was just so scared of them.... the pea lady was seriously hysteric of them and had the idea they are gonna catch her one day.... :lol:

terrified of bananas ? :blink: :blink:

oh ! dear god, what the heck is this ? :wacko:

he was so scared of them that couldnt go anywhere near of them.... he realised that they are not dangerous for him but he was just so scared of them.... the pea lady was seriously hysteric of them and had the idea they are gonna catch her one day.... :lol:
:lol:

i'm terrified of heights and small spaces :tongue:

Last edited:

Back