Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
France in The Mix 001
30-01-2008

Afterhours.FM_France_In_The_Mix_001_30-01-2008.jpg

This is also the first and not the last episode of France in the mix. This will be very interesting to see the great talen coming from France. We have few DJ's from France such as 2Frey, Karyb & Scylla. Im really excited about this.

comments welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed Sweety! It will be for sure very interesting to see what France has to offer to the Trance scene :smile1: it's more a House nation than a Trance nation.
Dan, don't forget Static Blue and Mr. Sam! :) and btw, i have a Polish-French DJ from Paris in my friend list of MySpace who's in Trance music, his alias is Kayrio :smile1:
Good luck!!!

Yes indeed Sweety! It will be for sure very interesting to see what France has to offer to the Trance scene :smile1: it's more a House nation than a Trance nation.
Dan, don't forget Static Blue and Mr. Sam! :) and btw, i have a Polish-French DJ from Paris in my friend list of MySpace who's in Trance music, his alias is Kayrio :smile1:
Good luck!!!
uh yeah .. even the word Trance is almost unknown here .. but since few months there is some hope (it's better late than never .. uh) ... so we'll see and i'm looking fwd this show !! France will rise into Trance one day ! yay !!!! :super:

PS : I'm french ;)

Heyyy France In The Mix!!!!!

OMG, that's going to be really spacy.:super:
I hope to take parts to this event one day, maybe for the 002... who knows?? :music:

I will listened this 001 for sur; I can't fail an event like that!! Trance In France... Is it possible?? :wow:
LOL unbelievable, I know there is for sur Karybde & Scylla, DJ Azure, Aeden...Is it possible to have the entire list?? :blush:

Good luck!!!

Static Blue won't be forget as an artist but he's not a Dj... only a producer and Mr Sam is actually too busy to be a part of this First "France in The Mix"... hope we could have him for the next episode ! hehe ! by the way there will be great names like Ferry Tayle and lots of young talented Dj's !

Flyer is ready and Dan will post it soon ! then you could discover all the Dj's :music:

Have a lot of Fun Mates !

KaryBDE and Scylla :)

flyer online, thank you frey and karybde :p

Last edited:
Static Blue won't be forget as an artist but he's not a Dj... only a producer and Mr Sam is actually too busy to be a part of this First "France in The Mix"... hope we could have him for the next episode ! hehe ! by the way there will be great names like Ferry Tayle and lots of young talented Dj's !

Flyer is ready and Dan will post it soon ! then you could discover all the Dj's :music:

Have a lot of Fun Mates !

KaryBDE and Scylla :)
Is Mr Sam french ?!?!?!

Is Mr Sam french ?!?!?!

Yes Diane ^^, Mr Sam was born and live in France.... hehe.... who says French people can't do anything else but House ? lol

France In The Mix will show that French Dj's could propose more than David Guetta & Bob Sinclar (Sic !)

Well I just moved to France..so having 'France in the mix' rises my expectations...

Yes Diane ^^, Mr Sam was born and live in France.... hehe.... who says French people can't do anything else but House ? lol

France In The Mix will show that French Dj's could propose more than David Guetta & Bob Sinclar (Sic !)

haha Ne m'parlez pas de Guetta et Sinclar ... /part vomir ... En tout cas, très très très très bonne surprise pr Mr Sam ... comme quoi, il y a de l'espoir !!!! La trance viendra en France !! J'y crois et j'ferais mon possible pr aider en tout cas ;)

Can't wait for this France in the Mix ... Seems to me like it will be full of surprise ! :)

Hi there !

I'm glad to see that you are all waiting for this event :) and very happy to be a part of it !
We'll try to give you the best that France have to offer in Trance music !

See you soon everyone ! :music:

Good luck DJs! :)
Your mission is to Tranceform France to Trance! :D \o/

Enchanté également !:super: je pensais que j'était seul sur Marseille aussi à aimer la Trance !

Back