Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Tom Neptunes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • S-Kape

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fred Mochel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I miss polish food. I try to cook here but it's impossible to get some indegriends. M mom already has planned what she will make for me when I'll be at home for holidays. Can't wait! :cat:
what do you like the most? :tongue:

Holly fuc...ing sh.t guys!!!!:wow: You're taalking about junk food during a french mix for god sakes!!!!!:P
If U wanna talk bout food, at least try to get it right!!! and talk bout real food!!!!:mask:

LMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here they don't add salt while cooking. They just put a bit on top after the food is already on plate. Imagine rice, potato or pasta cooked without salt... :yucky:
good that i'm not going to uk anytime soon :tongue:

what do you like the most? :tongue:

Ummm... Too much to choose from. I like classic schabowy when I go to my grandma. When I cook at home I usually do curry rice with chicken breats and pan fried vegetables. My dad makes the best potato pancakes ( placki ziemniaczane ) ever - with cottage cheese with natural yoghurt and chieve on top.. My sister loves to do pancakes with banana and my mom.. uh. Golabki, bigos, lazanki, rosol, zapiekanki.. Heaven :)

Ummm... Too much to choose from. I like classic schabowy when I go to my grandma. When I cook at home I usually do curry rice with chicken breats and pan fried vegetables. My dad makes the best potato pancakes ( placki ziemniaczane ) ever - with cottage cheese with natural yoghurt and chieve on top.. My sister loves to do pancakes with banana and my mom.. uh. Golabki, bigos, lazanki, rosol, zapiekanki.. Heaven :)
i'm hungry now :tongue:

A real breakfast feast, that is. Yum! :super:

you mean cooked chicken breast? :tongue: i love them but fried :tongue: just like schabowy or so... :tongue:

and i prefer pancakes than those potatoes ones :tongue: but yeah, i like golabki and bigos :)

you mean cooked chicken breast? :tongue: i love them but fried :tongue: just like schabowy or so... :tongue:

and i prefer pancakes than those potatoes ones :tongue: but yeah, i like golabki and bigos :)

I cut them on small pieces, add spices and fry them on oil. I don't cook them then. :tongue:

Back