30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
im gonna catch up on some sleep. but ill be bk to check up on the competiton haha :)

Vaarwel (i think thts dutch fo goodbye?)

well i vote it for myself :mask: but true variety is good :super:
My point is that even if I love emotional/melodic/vocal/uplifting/bedtime/crymyassoff trance, I ve noticed that when I m in a gig I want to dance and this kind of trance doesn't help me much...I only can do a slow strip tease which is great only if my boyfriend is there of course :mask::mask::mask::ee:

Marcellos got a good mounting for my vote with this :mml:

im gonna catch up on some sleep. but ill be bk to check up on the competiton haha :)

Vaarwel (i think thts dutch fo goodbye?)

yeah that's ducht for goodbye!.

im lissening at my school right now..
!.. and hell.. this sounds nice!:super:

My point is that even if I love emotional/melodic/vocal/uplifting/bedtime/crymyassoff trance, I ve noticed that when I m in a gig I want to dance and this kind of trance doesn't help me much...I only can do a slow strip tease which is great only if my boyfriend is there of course :mask::mask::mask::ee:

good for your bf :ee: but i do like MY kind of music and will vote for that too :bravo:

see im missing something :good: so we will meet at Before The Energy?
I'm sure we will! Laan will have to introduce me to lots of AH-addicts, I'm already looking forward to it! Maybe even more than TE itself.

Really gotta go now! BBL! :hug:

I'm sure we will! Laan will have to introduce me to lots of AH-addicts, I'm already looking forward to it! Maybe even more than TE itself.

Really gotta go now! BBL! :hug:

ok laters :wave: we prolly wont go to TE itself at all

line up of the pre paty is better :mask::smile:

yeah i know.. its actually maybe the best line-up in a party ive ever been before IMO :bravo:

Back