30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
looks like Flybob has the most mates voting for him so far

Hi Victoria - does it come down to the public vote or is it a staff thing?

That's always the problem with public votes, it's whoever gets most listeners or friends to vote for them rather than the quality of the mix. :mask:

is it also "most friends DJ" contest? that would make a nice new reality show :lol:

That's always the problem with public votes, it's whoever gets most listeners or friends to vote for them rather than the quality of the mix. :mask:

well... not only the votes, also track selection, mix quality and jury judging

:music::music:

let's hear new talents:music:

luminosity have arranged it all, so it's their call, full details of rules/t&c's should be on their site

sorry, i'm wrong, normally is but it's the 21st this time, looking forward to this!! :)

i have to skip that then... say hello to supertabby from Jari if u meet them... they surely will know me :)

luminosity have arranged it all, so it's their call, full details of rules/t&c's should be on their site

ah ok, keep forgetting it's not an AH thing.

Not feeling this set, seems to lack flow... but what do I know! :ee:

I just checked the website but it wasn't entirely clear to me how the decision will be made...

Can anyone ID this track for me pls?!

Back