30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Here's a little explanation on the scores which will be given by the jury.
See below the criteria's together with their weight in the final scores.

1) mixing and technical skill. --> 30%
2) track selection. --> 30%
3) originality. --> 30%
4) voting by the listeners. --> 10%

Votes don't have a big influence on the final score. Still they have a good promotional value for both Afterhours, the djs and Luminosity. New "friends" are being redirected to afterhours right now, which means new members for AH and a bigger fanbase for the djs.

My vote goes to Liko! Unless of course someone else will do even better...
I'd love to hear a set like this on the dancefloor!

3) originality. --> 30%

Votes don't have a big influence on the final score. Still they have a good promotional value for both Afterhours, the djs and Luminosity. New "friends" are being redirected to afterhours right now, which means new members for AH and a bigger fanbase for the djs.

it seems listeners doesnt matter very much :mask: thats all about appreciation of us :mask:

I would've appreciated 25% each more. But I'm sure you have your reasons and the party will rock anyways.

sure it will! :mask: if it wont i make it rock :ee:

Well, Liko's got my vote. Def. my kinda style, little dark and energetic. Don't have time to listen to all the other sets today. Which could be a good thing since I might regret voting for Liko :mask:

3) originality. --> 30%

Totally agreeing with you bo och the judging criterias.. votehunting and spamming isn't for everyone ;)

weird now :mask: he is not gonna get my vote for sure :lol:

:music: Great music here.

Back