30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
23 djs and 3 winners. I will miss us. Good Luck. :super:

1880008oscar-guez-11.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering... How will the voting work? :hmmm:

Poll will be open for voting as soon as the Contest starts.

Poll will be open for voting as soon as the Contest starts.

Not at the end when people have heard all the sets? :mask:

A very good point Victoria!

And obviously not everyone will have the chance to listen to all sets.

So therefore another typical poll/contest where the dj with the most contacts and a familiar tracklist will win..

Let the best dj win and lets hope that the voting system will work out fine!

A very good point Victoria!

And obviously not everyone will have the chance to listen to all sets.

So therefore another typical poll/contest where the dj with the most contacts and a familiar tracklist will win..

Seem's like you haven't read the rules.

It's not just the voting from the listners wich counts!

Jury - Judging criterions
All the mixes will be judged by the following points: 1) mixing and technical skill. 2) track selection 3) originality. 4) voting by the listeners.
The set with the highest score wins!

So you can have 90 % of the votes, but if the mix is bad you dont win anyway!

@Puppetmaster
Can you publish all the tracklists somewere (and maybe the sets) on saturday after the finals?Or can we find the tracklists here on Ah.fm during/after the finals?

Last edited:
Nice event dudes! :) Looking forward to this as much as for the real deal in March!

Bo: You know, the more beer the better! ;) :D

Can't wait until friday... hope you're all listening @ 21:00! :)

@Puppetmaster
Can you publish all the tracklists somewere (and maybe the sets) on saturday after the finals?Or can we find the tracklists here on Ah.fm during/after the finals?

I'm not sure if I have received all tracklists but I will give it a check, ofcourse! :)

I'll be posting my tracklist during the broadcast if I can find time to be here.

I'll be on at 22.00 CET.

Hey Everyone hope 2009 is going well!!!

Cant wait to hear my mix on the radio, hope you all like, ill post the TL live @ 9am (UK) 10am (CET)

:super:

if you dont get the chance to listen to my set feel free to email or msn me and ill send you a link for it

Steve

Last edited:
Hi Guys, i am Bluespark from Italy, nice to meet you, hope my set will be good for you ,it will be on air @ 16.00 cet.

See you Friday , my tracklist has benn sent ,i will post during ora after the broadcast .

Good luck to all the finalist!!

see you ,ciao!!:miss:

Last edited:

Back