Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Hello all you AHddicts! (Tranceclubbers and AH:ers) :hug:
Heeej Sääälma :hug:

Lycka till Amar!
Means: Good Luck Amar!

Hi Gizzi. (kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

is this pitched down a lil? :hmmm: doesnt sound like Ori

Hej snygging, hittade du hit också tillslut, var har du systern??
Kram

Ha ha japp det gjorde jag :wink: Är i städtagen då pojken kommer ner från GBG och förra fredagen så op jag foten så allt går i sloooooooow motion här *fniss*
Syster Yster jobbar :wink:

Now back to english :P

Its just abit unfair on the other DJ's I think if its just a "friend vote".

It´s like sex .. some people burns all the powder in the beginning, and others gets there in the end after a while ;)

yep amar had a djm-500 before.. now it's part of my setup instead ;)

yes.. but on the other hand.. listeners voting will be 10% of the final result, 30% technique, 30% orginallity, 30% judging by luminosity, if i'm correct.

the listenersvoting is just something promotional. Afterhours, Luminosity and the djs are getting free publicity now ;)

yep amar had a djm-500 before.. now it's part of my setup instead ;)

I like your exchange system there.....all dj-stuff go around here!

Go Amar! Can't wait to see what you got in store for us!

Helouuu sweden också!

Dinka - Asylum

yes.. but on the other hand.. listeners voting will be 10% of the final result, 30% technique, 30% orginallity, 30% judging by luminosity, if i'm correct.

the listenersvoting is just something promotional. Afterhours, Luminosity and the djs are getting free publicity now ;)

Okay - that makes sense :-) So in theory, you could get 1,000 votes for your public voting - but in essence, its down to the judges :friends:

What a set here!!! :bravo: :super:

its just 10 percent of pressure.. ppl from luminosity will listen all of these and if it wont fit for the style or mixing/track selection is bad they dont have any chance to get there :bravo:

Back