30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Aaaah! I remember sitting in a friends car, driving towards the Intuition Summer festival. Windows open, this track banging from the speakers! Perfect summer feeling!
:hug::hug::hug:

ehh me this track reminds me Queens Night Outdoor party in Eindhoven last year... :ee:

:clap:

hello everyone

LOVE this track. go go Mike Koglin :) :mml:

02. Sequentia pres Sunshade - Vertigo [Mike Koglin Remix] [Armada]

i went for a few older tracks in this mix and also one or 2 promo's ive been given :)

very nice build-up and an awesome selection of tracks until now. keep it up :friends:

Hi Guys:smile: how are you?
good luck to all !!!!!

very nice build-up and an awesome selection of tracks until now. keep it up :friends:

it does get a bit harder towards the middle and end but tried to keep melodic to start with.

03. Paul Webster - Nailed [Capitivating Sounds] (Armada)

Haha I figuredit was useless sharing, but then again I guess it's not!

no its not :wink: Its a great feeling to connect tunes with good moments/memories and it happens to me often too :smile:
Good morning btw :hug:

Were you there?!

:wink: ye, Markus and Ferry..free event :LMAO: but was really cold... :bully:
i've been 5 month in belgium (and so many times in the netherlands :ee:)

NL's missing me :(

no its not :wink: Its a great feeling to connect tunes with good moments/memories and it happens to me often too :smile:
Good morning btw :hug:
Good morning Fautus! :hug: How r u today?

Lots and lots of tracks bring back memories, esp from this summer since it was the best (and worst) summer I've ever had.

Yay for this Webster track!

:wink: ye, Markus and Ferry..free event :LMAO: but was really cold... :bully:
i've been 5 month in belgium (and so many times in the netherlands :ee:)

NL's missing me :(
I was there too, I live in Eindhoven, so no way I would've missed Markus! It was cold! And the ppl didnt seem to be enjoying themselves. I guess they had no idea how good Markus and Ferry were...

First of the newer tracks :) 04. Push - Strange World (Manuel le Saux) [Bonzai Music]

Back