30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Hi folks! Hope you're still awake and that you will enjoy my set!

I'm kicking off with Phynn - Sunset city

Thanks guys your set was great see you next time and good luck

Thanks for the votes Marcel and Cat Lady.

Whatever the result we will be there at luminosity - can't wait! It will be an awesome night!

Whoa Nelly! WTF! WOOT! :ohmy::yikes::dancing::dance::mml::cat:

Showdown, you've played a great set! I'm affraid not all of my transitions will be as good as yours but that's no biggie ;)

Showdown, you've played a great set! I'm affraid not all of my transitions will be as good as yours but that's no biggie ;)

naaa.... mixing isn't the be all and end all. It's better to pay much closer attention to track selection and set progression in my opinion.

Oh man... I love Sia. Always have done, ever since she was in Zero7. Such a distinctive voice.

I didn't hear anything at all wrong with that transition. (kiss) :cat:

I didn't hear anything at all wrong with that transition. (kiss) :cat:

Not yet ;-)

after this one haha. Oh and sorry for bass-turn-away stuff that's coming up in this track. I totally forgot to re-do that. It's a bit annoying :P

Not yet ;-)

after this one haha. Oh and sorry for bass-turn-away stuff that's coming up in this track. I totally forgot to re-do that. It's a bit annoying :P

Let us be the judge if something is annoying. We might like it just the way it is. (kiss) :hug::music::cat:

Phynn - Sunset city
Sia - Buttons (Chris Lake remix)
Jaytech - Sundance
Deadmau5 - Slip (Sebastien Leger remix)

After this one we're getting a bit more (tech)trancy :)

Okay. I see what you mean. But baby, you handled that beautifully. That was a HARD transition to try to make. And you did it admirably. I sure as shit couldn't have done it. (kiss, kiss) :super::music::cat:

Okay. I see what you mean. But baby, you handled that beautifully. That was a HARD transition to try to make. And you did it admirable. I sure as shit couldn't have done it. (kiss, kiss) :super::music::cat:

Thnx! It was really hard to get it okay indeed :).

Wow you're kind of a diehard here on the forum aren't you? You have listened to almost all of the sets, respect!!

Back