Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
hehe.. I'm good as well, preparing some lunch :)..

I know what you mean about jobs... I'll be in your situation over summer... searching and applying for jobs.. :P

For me it would be a bit better if I would live in place where I'm looking for a job. But I live at the moment 171 miles away so it's not so easy :smile1:

For me it would be a bit better if I would live in place where I'm looking for a job. But I live at the moment 171 miles away so it's not so easy :smile1:

yea.. that can make things a bit more complicated... :mask:

Well, it should be Dzien dobry but was a good try :cat: :hug:

I'm fine, I have 2 days off and I'm still looking for a new job..

How are you ?

Dzien dobry...:grinning:..what does it mean?

I´m dong great too, thanks....also have 2 days off (tomorrow and friday)...:puff:...

I wish you all the luck in your search....what kind of job are you looking for?

Hi existent,I'm doing well thanks getting ready for the workday ahead then I'm going to watch my father play in his jazz band tonight at the local brewery.

Yes,the local brewery Yahoooooeeeo:)Hyde Park Brewery is the name right across the street from where FDR lived here in New York.Pretty cool there's a plaque on the floor where FDR and Winston Churchill shook hands.

ARE YOU READY 3STATE???!!!
:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Hi existent,I'm doing well thanks getting ready for the workday ahead then I'm going to watch my father play in his jazz band tonight at the local brewery.

Yes,the local brewery Yahoooooeeeo:)Hyde Park Brewery is the name right across the street from where FDR lived here in New York.Pretty cool there's a plaque on the floor where FDR and Winston Churchill shook hands.

Hyde Park.....where Lord of the Dance company made the best and unforgettable show once...:bow::bow:

Dzien dobry...:grinning:..what does it mean?

I´m dong great too, thanks....also have 2 days off (tomorrow and friday)...:puff:...

I wish you all the luck in your search....what kind of job are you looking for?

It means Good morning, but in polish you say it all day. We don't have 'Good afternoon', as it start to getting darker you say Dobry wieczor - Good evening and then when you are going to sleep you say Dobranoc - Goodnight. ;)

Well, I'm looking for an office job as a personal assistant, secretary or office assistant. If I won't find anything until 15th of May then another hospitality job as a waitress or barmaid.

that's nice, listening to your father playing.. :grinning:

haha.. hyde park brewery... actual hyde park is right across where I live.. :super:

Back