Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
It means Good morning, but in polish you say it all day. We don't have 'Good afternoon', as it start to getting darker you say Dobry wieczor - Good evening and then when you are going to sleep you say Dobranoc - Goodnight. ;)

Well, I'm looking for an office job as a personal assistant, secretary or office assistant. If I won't find anything until 15th of May then another hospitality job as a waitress or barmaid.

I see....thanks for the polish lesson...:hug::hug:...someday i´ll learn the whole language...:)

Nice jobs you´re looking for...good options...I´m sure you´ll find something great...:grinning::grinning:

Hyde Park.....where Lord of the Dance company made the best and unforgettable show once...:bow::bow:
I'm guessing that's in England?

that's nice, listening to your father playing.. :grinning:

haha.. hyde park brewery... actual hyde park is right across where I live.. :super:
Yeah he's been bass guitar playing since before I was born he's really good.I have to behave tonight,he's not much of a drinker like myself:)

Small world aye:lol:I knew there was a hyde park over there.

Hopefully no happy trancy trance today :music:
Hi clubgirl according to some of the posts and the tunes being played you are in luck today.

I'm guessing that's in England?

Yeah he's been bass guitar playing since before I was born he's really good.I have to behave tonight,he's not much of a drinker like myself:)

Small world aye:lol:I knew there was a hyde park over there.

you never heard about Hyde Park Robe?

Back