• Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
I cannot tune in :( boooo !!

Damn work
Got it working yet?

I can't listen to a particular station here at work - not naming names, but it's so annoying. I have a list of stations I frequently listen to and that one is one of the good ones, but I just can't access it. :mask:Damn IT boys playing games with me... :P:P

Got it working yet?

I can't listen to a particular station here at work - not naming names, but it's so annoying. I have a list of stations I frequently listen to and that one is one of the good ones, but I just can't access it. :mask:Damn IT boys playing games with me... :P:P

back in college they blocked streaming altogether...not even the firewall links worked.

back in college they blocked streaming altogether...not even the firewall links worked.

Shocking! I feel some epic Trance helps get things done better!! Boo to college anti-fun police!:)

Great, thanks for that. I like one night in Tokyo and now I find out I like one night in beijing. :music::lol::music:

Wow REALY?
Purple Mood - One Night In Tokyo (DJ Shah Remix) is one of my favourite tunes for the last summer!

Good taste man! :grinning:

noooo - that's positively awful! :chair: how can they do things like that?!?! it's wrong, just plain wrong.

Really? Where you heading to mate?

Globetrotting.

Start in Hong Kong then Bangkok, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and finally USA.

Hopefully get some gigs along the way. Been speaking to Jared about possibily being booked for Vaccine over there.

Wow REALY?
Purple Mood - One Night In Tokyo (DJ Shah Remix) is one of my favourite tunes for the last summer!

Good taste man! :grinning:
Yes, that is a fantastic track. I can remember goin mental on the dance floor when that came on at the last time I was at Turnmills before it shut down. :super: it was phenomenal! The crowd went wild... :dancing:

Globetrotting.

Start in Hong Kong then Bangkok, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and finally USA.

Hopefully get some gigs along the way. Been speaking to Jared about possibily being booked for Vaccine over there.

Ah fair dos mate!! Would love to have done that! Vaccine down-under would be awesome!

Yea - lets just hope they arent the same way inclined in uni when i go next year

Indeed mate - that'd be terrible. I'd maybe consider a new uni if they did! :lol:
What you off to study?

Duguid on now - looking forward to this. :music:

Ah fair dos mate!! Would love to have done that! Vaccine down-under would be awesome!

Indeed mate - that'd be terrible. I'd maybe consider a new uni if they did! :lol:
What you off to study?

Duguid on now - looking forward to this. :music:

Web Development and Networking @ Worcester

Yup.... set change!

andy in the mix...
dj.gif

Il be doing that throughout the event :)

You still could one day, I didn't think I'd ever do it, specially at 30 but what the hell, only live once.

I'll come back and then consider what I really want to do.

Back