• Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
haha backup? :P

just doing some comp work of my own...login system in PHP although its not going well lol.

Well all the data was on a secondary partition, i had to run some NTFS recovery software to get it back again, which just left reinstalling Windows thankfully, so nothing too serious, but scared the crap out of me! :lol:

aah monday morning programming never goes too well, are you topped up with caffiene?

Morning! :wave:

Good to see Phil join the ranks of us white-texted users :welcome: And it seems you have your shows the same day as mine too! :) :)

hey mate

Enjoyed your mix you posted the other day :)

Morning! :wave:

Good to see Phil join the ranks of us white-texted users :welcome: And it seems you have your shows the same day as mine too! :) :)

Hello hello - what's all this shouting?

Yeah same day mate! Bit of a coincidence that one! Glad to be onboard! :ah:

Well all the data was on a secondary partition, i had to run some NTFS recovery software to get it back again, which just left reinstalling Windows thankfully, so nothing too serious, but scared the crap out of me! :lol:

aah monday morning programming never goes too well, are you topped up with caffiene?

haha no...I HATE coffee :( not too good at this programming malarkey yet either heh :)

Turnmills, what's happened with it now?
There is Markuz Schulz Global DJ Broadcast closing set right?
The club closed down and the building is being turned into offices :book:
The club nights have moved though and Friday nights 'The Gallery' has moved to Ministry of Sound :music: It's a nice venue, but getting home is a much trickier affair now... :P As if getting home on night buses isn't tough enough! Now I have to attempt to catch 3!! ack! :mask:

hey mate

Enjoyed your mix you posted the other day :)
Hi mate! :wave: Thanks, much appreciated :) Looking forward to hearing your mix as well in fact (although I confess I'll probably have to get it on replay!) Remind me as well I have a promo pack for you this week ;)

hey guys, good morning :super:

just noticed the new front panel that includes links to the current playing thread WOOHOOO!!!!

good one dan :wow:

Hello hello - what's all this shouting?

Yeah same day mate! Bit of a coincidence that one! Glad to be onboard! :ah:
Once or twice is a coincidence but I'm thinking this is stalking! :lol::lol::lol:
hey Lazarus, how's tricks mate? :music:
Not bad cheers mate! Not enjoying work that much although to be fair I'm enjoying it more than I enjoyed my weekend!

Can't wait for my early finish though :mml:

Hi mate! :wave: Thanks, much appreciated :) Looking forward to hearing your mix as well in fact (although I confess I'll probably have to get it on replay!) Remind me as well I have a promo pack for you this week ;)

yeah 4am is a little late for most of us UK'ers.

ooh a goodie bag. Nice one. Will check that out asap.

Got the CC 5th Birthday 2hr mix to do and a 1hr show mix so I need some new materials.

Back