• Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
On URTZ we have a member who is 54 :s

hehe I know there's older people out there. I forgot to mention - people I have met in the scene. I met Lazarus at Digital Society a few months ago. Nearly all people I meet out are usually much younger than I and they never realise I am 30.

+1:LMAO:@Laz

Same here,I don't feel like I should be in the "AdultTrance Lovers" group either!:P

haha! I joined that group, wrote a comment saying i was too young to be in it and left it again :lol: I was strangely satisfied

+1:LMAO:@Laz

Same here,I don't feel like I should be in the "AdultTrance Lovers" group either!:P

Age is not about how many candles there were in your birthday cake,but how many you learned and enjoyed of life...:grinning::grinning:

ok we're heading into my last track, hope you guys enjoyed. Back to work now for me :(
Enjoy the rest of the day people! I will be downloading and re-reading the forum ASAP

01. Yankle Vs. Maor Levi - Travelling (Coldware Remix)
02. Akesson - Perfect Blue (Solar Movement Banging Mix)
03. M.O.R.P.H & van Eyden Pres. Lexwood - I Love Trance (Temple One Remix)
04. Tenthu - Zair (Arctic Blue Remix)
05. Terrafusion - Ultima (5th Dynasty Remix)
06. Paul Trainer - Totalilty (Tom Colontonio Remix)
07. Insignia - Piano In The Rain (Orig. Mix)
08. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (Redstar Remix)
09. DJ Shalan - Ocean Drive (Orig. Mix)

Yay! No more work till tomorrow! :) :super: Volume up :ah:
I saw that geeza fall out of a hotel in Ibiza last September. Wasn't in a popular busy location either, was a secluded out of the way village. How random to see him come out of a hotel there. Messer !!
I remember BB and Alex P turning up at Gatecrasher for their 3am set at about ten to 6 once :lol:
Damn, I thought I was the only old git in the trance scene hahaha. Glad to know I am not the oldest then.

I, like you, also have the maturity level set to about 24 :D
It's the best way to be mate! :)

hehe I know there's older people out there. I forgot to mention - people I have met in the scene. I met Lazarus at Digital Society a few months ago. Nearly all people I meet out are usually much younger than I and they never realise I am 30.

Same! 29 here. I keep being accused of having a 'mid life crisis' by friends of the same age who have all pretty much stopped going clubbing now! I'm married with kids and a 'proper job' but still like to hammer it on the weekends with the young 'uns!!!

LOVE THIS TUNE :choonalert:

BRILLIANT MASSIVE SET!!!!:bow::bow::super::super:

Same! 29 here. I keep being accused of having a 'mid life crisis' by friends of the same age who have all pretty much stopped going clubbing now! I'm married with kids and a 'proper job' but still like to hammer it on the weekends with the young 'uns!!!

haha I'm not married, I don't have kids and my "proper" job seems to allow me to sit around on the net all day.

Awesome :D I am definitely still a kid.

I have noticed that most people my age who did the whole "proper-job-married-with-kids" thing all now look about 45 and miserable :lol:

Toma do you DJ out much? Whereabouts?

Edit: just seen message above... I am from a place called Whickham (near the MetroCentre)... you from these here parts??

I'm from Gateshead mate ;)

Bravo Toma, thanks for filling in at short notice mate!

lazarus.png

Back